Full-body scan pics saved

RyM3rC

what do you do? IT?

what area's do you go to?

I was a Sales Manager at Panasonic traveling nationwide every week up until a couple years ago. Now, while I'm still a Sales Manager at a different company, My reports are mostly local, so I travel by company car 3 weeks per month, flying 1-2 times per month. My region covers from SC to the far NE to IL and WI, etc....pretty large patch. I also go to California once per quarter.

I just went to NYC last week, and just went the normal metal-detector route. While the FBS is optional I wouldn't do it only because I'm not convinced getting X-ray doses every three weeks is the healthiest thing. I understand it's low-dose, but nothxkbye!

Are you more of a patriot for going the FBS route? Am I less of one for choosing the alternative? :confused:

I just went to NYC last week, and just went the normal metal-detector route. While the FBS is optional I wouldn't do it only because I'm not convinced getting X-ray doses every three weeks is the healthiest thing. I understand it's low-dose, but nothxkbye!

Are you more of a patriot for going the FBS route? Am I less of one for choosing the alternative? :confused:

that's what I am sayhin!

you must not have to fly to much. for me, that's like saying you should get a butt hole in your finger to get in your car to drive to work on monday morning. i have to go through this shit a couple times a week.

Get a new job or drive or request a private pat down. Very simple.