3 hospitalized after street racing accident.....

Casper

hopefully it wasnt a small child - i believe you can be taken to childrens at any age below 18, because when my girl was 17 she was taken there

and what is sad is all those kids with with a Honda at like sawmill home depot that bring there like 1-5 year olds out and then go racing with there kid and girlfriend in the car :slap: there all ways seems to be at least 2 17 year old girls with there kids out at sawmill at like 2am :nono: what happened to parenting? :confused:

and what is sad is all those kids with with a Honda at like sawmill home depot that bring there like 1-5 year olds out and then go racing with there kid and girlfriend in the car :slap: there all ways seems to be at least 2 17 year old girls with there kids out at sawmill at like 2am :nono: what happened to parenting? :confused:

Mostly it's that white trash 17 year olds don't know how to be parents, though it seems like the "in" thing to do now I guess.

It seems to me that the ones with the kids and the pregnant baby momma drama that were ripping around the parking lot the one night were driving a bmw a chrysler and a chevy truck. There is more to the white trash causing problems then the import drivers.

wow...i dont know if you were at the same spot, but i remember this out main street past reynoldsburg a couple miles. that was back when i was probably ~18 and sam still had his red corvette, and i think i even remember him and a red TT stealth going at it a few times.

old memories from meeting at kroger on broad just popped back into my head

Were talking about the same place.

You were fine up to here. Idiot.

Guns don kill people. People kill people. Every domestic must be fast in a straight line. Every import must be awesome at drifting. Dumb, right?

Im not ripping on people who drive imports I really dont mind them myself Im just saying cops are more prown to pulling over that honda civic with a huge fart can on it than say a bolt on ls1 car.

Im not ripping on people who drive imports I really dont mind them myself Im just saying cops are more prown to pulling over that honda civic with a huge fart can on it than say a bolt on ls1 car.

Ridiculous. They pull over black males between the age of 16 and 35 more too? Come on, really? Just stop.

Guest tbutera2112
profiling is real...ive noticed i get away with a LOT more shenanigans on my bike than i ever did in the mustang....same with the saab vs the mustang.....in fact, the mustang was just a cop magnet...i passed a cop at 90 in a 55 in the saab and didnt get pulled over, mustang i sped up briefly to change lanes and got a ticket for 81 in a 65 lol

We all have our individual experiences. Saturday I was clocked and pulled over doing 125 in the RX7, in a corner on 70. The Sheriff let me go.

Everyone on here will call BS and that's why I didn't post it. It's BS because it didn't happen to them.

I'm not saying profiling isn't real. The phrasing used is so assumptive, it's just too suggestive as saying that's how it is, like it's all the time.

profiling is real...ive noticed i get away with a LOT more shenanigans on my bike than i ever did in the mustang....same with the saab vs the mustang.....in fact, the mustang was just a cop magnet...i passed a cop at 90 in a 55 in the saab and didnt get pulled over, mustang i sped up briefly to change lanes and got a ticket for 81 in a 65 lol

Profiling happens every day lets be honest here. I can think of many times I was leaving meets with a pack of cars and my friend in his probe always got pulled over no one else just him and he was the only car with a fart can in the entire group. They would even have the nerve to tell him his car was too loud when everyone else was running straight through style or cut outs on our v8 cars and we would be so loud you couldnt even hear his car over us.

Guest tbutera2112
i know a certain black guy on this forum who was driving with a group and he was in the middle of the group and cop made a point to get up to middle and specifically pull him over out of every car there....the only black guy, and he wasnt in the back or the front....that sounds a little suspicious to me also

We all have our individual experiences. Saturday I was clocked and pulled over doing 125 in the RX7, in a corner on 70. The Sheriff let me go.

Everyone on here will call BS and that's why I didn't post it. It's BS because it didn't happen to them.

I'm not saying profiling isn't real. The phrasing used is so assumptive, it's just too suggestive as saying that's how it is, like it's all the time.

You are also driving an rx7 not a sohc vetec civic with a fart can. There many imports that are now coming more into the collectible car classification instead of just being labled as a compact sports car. This is where the difference comes into play if your driving a supra, rx7 and any other more sought after imports you are gonna get the same breaks from the po po that you get in the v8 cars. The list of things that I got pulled over for in my ws6 is a mile long and I never once got a ticket while I owned the car.

Guest tbutera2112

nah man i believe you...i got away with something on the bike a month or two ago that most people dont even believe either

i was just talking in general, there are certain vehicles that command more attention, and certain vehicles that the cops are more lenient on....if you go on a sport car forum you will see a lot of cases where people were let go after the cop BSd with them about their car for a bit because he likes american v8s....i havent seen anyone get out of a ticket because theyre park bench wing and fart can was mega sweet

This is way off topic now. My original point is the generalizing. We are a very mixed board, and therefore, we will have different perspectives on topic's. We are at the point in this one where it will come to splitting hairs. We've made our points.

VERY lucky!

Works well in a volvo too :)

i know a certain black guy on this forum who was driving with a group and he was in the middle of the group and cop made a point to get up to middle and specifically pull him over out of every car there....the only black guy, and he wasnt in the back or the front....that sounds a little suspicious to me also

He just wanted some weed. He came to the right person...

there all ways seems to be at least 2 17 year old girls with there kids out at sawmill at like 2am :nono: what happened to parenting? :confused:

Being 17, a mom and hanging out late at night in the parking lot of a Home Depot with their kids ? Are you fucking kidding me :confused: I'd kick my kid in the head.

You are also driving an rx7 not a sohc vetec civic with a fart can. There many imports that are now coming more into the collectible car classification instead of just being labled as a compact sports car. This is where the difference comes into play if your driving a supra, rx7 and any other more sought after imports you are gonna get the same breaks from the po po that you get in the v8 cars. The list of things that I got pulled over for in my ws6 is a mile long and I never once got a ticket while I owned the car.

you sir are retarded.

• Upvote 1

You've made it 24 years, let's not make it 25.

• Upvote 1

Yes, all "po po" are into higher end import cars... They will only bash on the ricers for having 4cyl instead of rotary... you are a tard