where to go to dump trash?

evan9381

Ive got a bunch of stuff in my garage i want to get rid of. Before i pay someone to do it, i wanted to see if theres a place i can dump it myself. Just got busted cabinets and some other things stuff i cant get into my bin and i dont think bulk pickup will take some of it.

Any ideas?

Find a dumpster behind a kroger or in an apartment complex and dump it in the middle of the night.

be careful doin that, we always pressed charges when we caught someone doing that

Guest tbutera2112

dump it in construction site dumpsters - do it at night because the workers might throw a fit

but the people who own those dumpsters make like $200 for dropping off a full load of trash in one....no idea why, but they do

**source, my girls dad has a trash dumpster on a trailer he drops off at construction sites and then he takes it at the end of the week and cashes in

Guest tbutera2112
be careful doin that, we always pressed charges when we caught someone doing that

why would you press charges? dont you guys get paid when you dump it?

+1 SWACO in Grovetucky.....I71 South to the exit for 665 (first exit after Stringtown road). Hang a right and it is on the left less than a mile down 665. We dumped about 1600lbs worth for less than $40.

When I go with Pat I'm pretty sure it's less than $10.