few questions - quick help plz

Guest tbutera2112

Guest tbutera2112

went and looked at a truck with my friend today and i drove it and had some issues with it ....thinking its best to just not touch it and find something else, but thought ide ask here

ABS light is on....what would cause this? i slammed the brakes and it didnt work but it was real dry out so it was hard to actually test

the 4x4 light is on....when you engage 4x4 the light on the dash lights up, well this truck the light is on all the time, even in 2H.....does this mean its always in 4x4, the 4x4 is broke, what??

you can put one arm on it and literally shake it like its going to tip....when driving on every turn the truck has so much body roll it feels like its gonna tip over...the tires dont tip obviously, but the cab feels like im on a boat.....bad springs?

its a 96 4x4 honda passport

we need to find him a car tomorrow, and im thinking this is not the one for him

Guest tbutera2112

do you think i should avoid it for that reason?

the passport we looked at today was on parsons ave at some hole in the wall....the CL ad makes it sound like a nice truck...drove there and it was a piece of shit, so ide hate to make the drive to dresden just to find another piece of shit.

i got no problem walking away from a car, just dont wanna waste the money to drive there

for reference, heres the passport in question

http://columbus.craigslist.org/ctd/1878700707.html

the girl working there was pretty hot though!