10th yr wedding ann.

LS_Sonoma

Vacation, this winter, somewhere warm.

A $20 tin gift and a $500 trip (says my wife).

Lets combine these two and just throw in some flowers somewhere for the hell of it.

Not but really sounds like a good idea, unless you wanted the trip/gift to go down right now (if its soon?)

Nonetheless congrats man!

500 for a mini shopping spree where you are the pack mule, 300 package at the spa afterwards, and 200 dinner to show off her new clothes and spa stuff.

Mini makeover/dinner date type thing.

This or a trip...

my wife says trip.

so I have to ask, getting married at 18, did you feel like you missed out on alot?

I just had my 10 year anniversary, and at this point I'm done with surprises, and she's done beating around the bush. I asked her what she wanted and I got it for her. I actually got off my ass and got what she wanted, not very normal for me, and she told me to buy a few car parts I wanted. Wnet out to dinner and we're both happy.

I just had my 10 year anniversary, and at this point I'm done with surprises, and she's done beating around the bush. I asked her what she wanted and I got it for her. I actually got off my ass and got what she wanted, not very normal for me, and she told me to buy a few car parts I wanted. Wnet out to dinner and we're both happy.

Glad to see the fire is still there for you two.