the guy takes hayden's ride and his look.

nochknstrps

interesting. spyke suit and gloves, yet a-star boots...

dovi is a cool guy though, although he now has the unfortunate experience of having to deal with the HRC team.

Honda sucks balls when it comes to treatment of their riders.

so what happen to nicky????? new ride or out of the sport i havent been watching road racing in years

:nono:

dovi should prove to be a good investment for the hrc guys, he has always been competitive on less than perfect machinery and i wouldnt be surprised to see him in the top three in the championship at the end of the year. i just wish pedrosa would stop being a complete tool!!!

:nono:

dovi should prove to be a good investment for the hrc guys, he has always been competitive on less than perfect machinery and i wouldnt be surprised to see him in the top three in the championship at the end of the year. i just wish pedrosa would stop being a complete tool!!!

ditto i loved watching dovi race last year and be in the mix on an under powered bike! he is a good ride and hopefully things will go smoother for him in his dealings with puig and pedbot