WWE

AWW$HEEET

My roommate watches it, his sister is on TNA.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_2b4ejYCe5mE/SZOj4NQo7wI/AAAAAAAAGAE/zYzF2fVL0qY/s400/Ashley+Lane.jpg

She's met all the greats - hogan, hacksaw jim dougan, randy savage, rick stein, etc.. she has a lot of cool behind the scenes stories about them. Anyways no I don't watch that shit. It's not really "fake" (I couldn't run around the ring and take some of the hits those guys do) but yeah it's choreographed and retarded to me.

I really have no idea how it has made it this long either. I have to agree though that some of those dudes have to absorbe some solid shots but the fact that everything is preset and the winner is already decided makes it quite lame. Ill take my UFC any day over wrestling or boxing for that matter.

Movies have a preset ending and we watch those.. just sayin. It's kinda like a juiced up soap opera I guess. Not my thing, but that's why it's stayed around so long.

this

in grad school, we used to watch monday night raw at panini's on 10th, and drink beer throughout the show. it was actually fun to get together, shoot the shit, watch fake wrestling, and have a few beers. that was 10 years ago though

I used to be in love with it wen I was in 6th and 7th grade. still entertaining for some people though. I remembered wen wcw was still alive, I was so deep into it that I actually cried wen goldberg lost to kevin nash because nwa rigged the match. So sad

I used to be in love with it wen I was in 6th and 7th grade. still entertaining for some people though. I remembered wen wcw was still alive, I was so deep into it that I actually cried wen goldberg lost to kevin nash because nwa rigged the match. So sad

I was too, I used to watch it all the time in the late 90's, it was awesome back then. I was a huge Scott Hall fan. Oh and I was LOLing when Hall got Goldberg with the taser and Nash broke Goldberg's win streak! nWo 4-LIFE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5XJfleooak

Movies have a preset ending and we watch those.. just sayin. It's kinda like a juiced up soap opera I guess. Not my thing, but that's why it's stayed around so long.

Wrestlers don't blow each other up though.

When I worked security at the Arena awhile back I worked one of the events. The wrestling was worse up close than on TV but the wrestlers I was able to meet were pretty cool. Booker T. is effin' tall. Those wrestlers are larger than life. They're definitely athletic, no doubt about that.

Anyways, UFC FTW.

I was too, I used to watch it all the time in the late 90's, it was awesome back then. I was a huge Scott Hall fan. Oh and I was LOLing when Hall got Goldberg with the taser and Nash broke Goldberg's win streak! nWo 4-LIFE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5XJfleooak

i cried :lol: i was such a goldberg fan, it was the greatest moment when he beat hulk hogan

I used to be a big wreslting fan, Sting was always my favorite. I actually met him along with a few others i.e Ric Flair, Steiner Brothers, Lex Luger and Ricky the Dragon Steamboat when I was 5.

I think the reason WWE has gotten so terrible is because WCW is no longer around. Basically WWE can put out whatever product they want because there really is no other competition. If you say TNA your wrong, TNA is nothing but old fucks from the glory days. WWE needs to bring back the attitude era where sex and violence ruled and Stone Cold was the shit

I was a huge wrestling fan growing up and into the 90's. I actually went to a few RAW shows and before RAW went to the civic center. Everything just sucks now. I actually watched all 2 hours tonight and it was nothing but trash.

I still have a Jakks WWF Shawn Michaels Slammer still in it's box from the mid-late 90's. I have Nash and DDP but my son decided to rip it out of the box way back when.

My roommate watches it, his sister is on TNA.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_2b4ejYCe5mE/SZOj4NQo7wI/AAAAAAAAGAE/zYzF2fVL0qY/s400/Ashley+Lane.jpg

She's met all the greats - hogan, hacksaw jim dougan, randy savage, rick stein, etc.. she has a lot of cool behind the scenes stories about them. Anyways no I don't watch that shit. It's not really "fake" (I couldn't run around the ring and take some of the hits those guys do) but yeah it's choreographed and retarded to me.

Shes my neighbor. I see her a few times a week.

Ok so im watching WWE right now cause im bored. How has this god forsaken "sport" lived as long as it has? Shit is so fake, and I have no idea what kind of redneck fuckfaces actually pay to see this shit.

Know your role and shut your mouth!