SlowMotion still in biz?

jeffro

They have more business than they can handle right now. It's very tough to run a small business, it's always pour when it's rain. Tough to have good workers too. And please don't slam a business so quickly.

I have no affiliation with Slowmo. I only go up there once or twice a year to get dyno pulls. They've always treat me well.

They have more business than they can handle right now. It's very tough to run a small business, it's always pour when it's rain. Tough to have good workers too. And please don't slam a business so quickly.

I have no affiliation with Slowmo. I only go up there once or twice a year to get dyno pulls. They've always treat me well.

PERKS to being a customer trying to spend their money...if a customer isn't satisfied then there entitled to their opinion..

an if they have more business then they can handle then it sounds like they can have someone to man the phone/ office…. just saying.

I was going to say I would think the parking lot full of cars would be a give-away would it not?

see above...

They have more business than they can handle right now.

So how would they benefit by being closed at 3pm on a weekday? If they had a lot of business, wouldn't they be at work? I'm not badmouthing the shop, just asking a legitimate question

I know peoples cars that have been there a whike.

Seems to be the case with a lot of people I've talked to

Thank you for your small business support. Its not easy, as I have a similar thread going right now.

Being closed on a weekday at a weird time in a small business can mean anything. From Birthday to Trackday.

So don't fault a man for an unexpected closed. :)

this, even coming from Thorn! I still dig them, wish i had a turbo 4cly again. If i did, i know i would take it to them to do.

Thank you for your small business support. Its not easy, as I have a similar thread going right now.

+1,

Trying to run a business/start up is a PITA. Especially when there is a lot of work, but not enough to do it full time. And everyone wants something.

I was riding through Sunbury tonight on the Ducati and stopped by the shop. Even though it was after-hours, they were still busy working. I talked to Corey for a few minutes, and he said he was in Cincy yesterday with his dyno, tuning cars (I believe he said around ten cars) for another shop there.

So tell Henny-penny and Turkey-lurkey that Slowmotion Motorsports is open for business. Oh, and mention to them that the sky isn't falling either. :rolleyes:

I was riding through Sunbury tonight on the Ducati and stopped by the shop. Even though it was after-hours, they were still busy working. I talked to Corey for a few minutes, and he said he was in Cincy yesterday with his dyno, tuning cars (I believe he said around ten cars) for another shop there.

So tell Henny-penny and Turkey-lurkey that Slowmotion Motorsports is open for business. Oh, and mention to them that the sky isn't falling either. :rolleyes:

LOL

Just so you know, Doc, about 15 percent of this board will have any idea what you're referencing.

Okey-dokey. Lemme see here -- there are 6637 members of this board -- using my slide rule, I see that 15 percent of that is about 990 members who will understand what I meant (only 2 significant digits). Let me write that down with my fountain pen on some scrap parchment so I don't forget it ... ;)

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r445/martyr65/Slide_rule_cursor.jpg