SlowMotion still in biz?

jeffro

my apologies if that post came out the wrong way, i had been driving all over columbus, (nearly getting my ass beat by a some black dude on polaris during rush hour traffic) trying to find the fitting i needed.. i was havin a bad day, and after getting there any not seeing anyone, i was a wee bit agitated. if slowmotion is ineed still in business, i will probably return at some point.

i heard bad things about slow motion. my buddy dropped his head of to get it rebuilt but he didn't get it until 6 months later, and he said they always acted like they didn't give a shit so i wouldn't even bother with them.

Yepp i dropped my head off to be cleaned and rebuilt, and after like 4months finally got it back, and the valves where not even seated properly. IMO they will only help and be good to you if you drop MMAADDDD Cash there, or in tight with someone up there. I refuse to use them again..but i will admit they have built some bad ass cars.

There's been rumors but I'm not gonna put anything out there. All I know is customer service is not there area of interest.

The place known for good service, is not around these parts anymore. Hater's going to hate.