New Guy

Panik

I joined here hoping to go to more meets and meet more people then I have on toledotuners.com. The guys up there rice a lot and bitch a lot. And to many kids up there think there busted piles are to sweet and fast.

same thing here, just more people to race :rolleyes:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Names mike i currently drive nothing but have been in the scene before. From toledo just moved down here. used to rock out a 2.5 turbo 1991 daytona 5 spd with t-tops and some goodies. here to have a good time and find the scene down here. im dying to see what everyone has.

Sorry I did not the sticky on the intro thread. Haven't had to introduce myself on the forums for a while. I am also on Toledotuners.com. I joined here hoping to go to more meets and meet more people then I have on toledotuners.com. The guys up there rice a lot and bitch a lot. And to many kids up there think there busted piles are to sweet and fast.

Damn my bad guys. I dont think it was a girls car but to each his own. I didnt like the fact that it was FWD. But it was my first boosted car and that is why I got it. Wanted to learn something. That and I didn't see 1,000 every day like a mustangs and such.

All I can think of for now. And yes I do plan on getting something. I just have to get some cash flow again which starts monday. Hopefully have either a older bike or a car by mid to late winter to get out for the nice weather.

Your grammar sucks. Please punch your english teacher in the throat for me!

Welcome,

Grammar Nazi

Your grammar sucks. Please punch your english teacher in the throat for me!

Welcome,

Grammar Nazi

Its cool man. I am not a self-proclaimed literary extraordinaire. As long as you can comprehend what I am saying.

Guest tbutera2112

will someone change my positive rep i gave him to negative rep please?

this guy called me a douche and negative repped me for trying to stick up for him in here....i want to withdraw my positive rep and make it negative

will someone change my positive rep i gave him to negative rep please?

this guy called me a douche and negative repped me for trying to stick up for him in here....i want to withdraw my positive rep and make it negative

I've plus repped a newbie and gotten negative back from them in return, lol. I wanted to take mine back too.

also, his bicycle is fucking gay and he has nothing to contribute here

please dont let the troll in

DO NOT WANT

? When did I call you a douche and negative rep you? I don't even think I can rep people yet. :confused:

Guest tbutera2112
? When did I call you a douche and negative rep you? I don't even think I can rep people yet. :confused:

it didnt count as negative, it just shows as neutral since youre too nooby to make a difference

but who else from this thread would have gave me this rep

"why do I have to post pics, your a douchebag"

dont try to backpeddel, atleast man up to it

just what we need...another faggoty noob with no spine

Guest tbutera2112

i got that rep at 8:11...the only people who posted in this thread before then, are people who have been here long enough that the rep woulda shown red

on top of that, i didnt ask anyone to post pics of anything except when i asked you to post pics of your bike

then you post pics of your daytona at 8:09, then it appears you started to re-read the thread to see why you failed, saw my comment and left negative rep because you were salty, at 8:11 ---- two mins after you posted pics

i dont even care about the rep - just own up to it, you aint foolin me bruh

Guest tbutera2112

youre still a bitch for not owning up though

but i have a feeling theyre gonna let you in anyways since your rep is green now, so meh its whatever