KFC's Chicken skin sandwich?

Mensan

going to say thats fake. possibly tasty, but fake non the less.

Agreed - Did you see the cities they are in?

* Ekaf, Maine – Colbert Blvd.

* Tihsllub, Oklahoma – Corner of 3rd & Twain.

* Eritas, California – Dense St.

Double bacon + gravy for dipping might just be the ultimate combo. I'm going to have to do it.
Sounds like something someone would eat after smoking a fatty lol. It does sound really good though. I may have to try it. The chicken skin sandwich looks good too. Does that come with a side of your heart is gonna blow up? Why is it the stuff that tastes so good in this world is so bad for you?

Double bacon + gravy for dipping might just be the ultimate combo. I'm going to have to do it.

haha Holy crap. Makes me sick to my stomach just thinking about it. I'm sure you and Candis would love the damn chicken skin one, too.

That's fine, though. All of you keep eating shit like that. When the 'end' comes, you'll taste that much better and sustain me that much longer. :grin2:

haha Holy crap. Makes me sick to my stomach just thinking about it. I'm sure you and Candis would love the damn chicken skin one, too.

That's fine, though. All of you keep eating shit like that. When the 'end' comes, you'll taste that much better and sustain me that much longer. :grin2:

Not if I have room to run around and tire you out, lol.