Guess my RWHP at 20PSI

I don't think it would be in my best interest to try this car on the road course.

Why whould he make suck a retarted comment. LOL

Hats off Mark. Good work. Marion this sat!! pm me so we can get that paper situation handled :)

Would love to see another graph :)

Since it was a pull with hot water I didn't even bother to save if off the dyno computer lol. With no more boost but ICED it will pick up another 50+ (Based off the gains at 8psi Iced) so Ill post that one up when we do it.

It's cool its over 1300rwhp and all but even mid 1300's @ 20psi is much lower boost/power than we plan on running so we will save the "Dyno Queen" number for later :)

Jeff

Since it was a pull with hot water I didn't even bother to save if off the dyno computer lol. With no more boost but ICED it will pick up another 50+ (Based off the gains at 8psi Iced) so Ill post that one up when we do it.

It's cool its over 1300rwhp and all but even mid 1300's @ 20psi is much lower boost/power than we plan on running so we will save the "Dyno Queen" number for later :)

Jeff

I just wanted to see the shape of the curve :)

You'll probably see larger gains on ice with higher boost -- to a point. The chaos of thermo, greater temp difference between two fuids, greater the energy, hence greater the efficiency. Not to say there won't be an area where the total heat of the intake charge out-powers the system.

Either way, looking forward to seeing and hearing more about the car.