New Guy From Up North

Taylor1647545525

Hey guys. The name's Taylor, and I'm from the Bowling Green/Toledo area. I've been into cars almost my whole life although I'm only going on about 17 now. As of now I really don't have my own car, although in my family we have an '06 Malibu, '01 Astro, and '09 Cobalt 5 speed. Of course I like driving the Cobalt the most, being as the other two are boring and senseless to drive compared to the stick (as if they aren't boring already :D). I would have my own but there's no point in buying one as my sister's going to OSU next fall, so there will be three drivers and three cars so I'm not too worried.

Even though I'm probably a lot younger than most of the guys on here, I'd like to think that I know quite a lot about cars then most people around my age. But, I never know enough and I'm always striving to know more which is why I joined this site. Also, I have a brother who lives in Grove City and has some toys of his own.

• Upvote 1

thats a solid intro, welcome! seriously, thats about as good an intro as you can get for being 16 and having no cars. Chevy family eh? Very nice! BG is fun to party at, and I think my old GTP is rolling around the toledo area (what a shithole btw). I work in grove city so i'm there all the time, it's ok i guess.....

Welome. although your young be carefu things may get said that will make you mad but remember its the interwebs! and pics of car and sister haha

Haha it's cool, I've been on forums like toledotuners since about 2006, so I know what forums are like, and the thick skin required.

Also I'll try to get pictures up of said cobalt and said sister as soon as I can.

• Upvote 1

Seriously...

....Post pics of your sister.