Almost killed a Harley rants

Forrest Gump 9

Yesterday the weather was really nice, my plan was to go to the track as soon as I get off from work. And just like everything you planned, nothing will work out the way you wanted. I didn't get off from work until 7:00 pm.

So I jumped on I 670, connected to I 71 south, and continued to I 70 East heading to National Trail Raceway. Traffic was moderately heavy and right there at I 71 and I 70 junction when all hell break loose.

I was following a minivan (have about two car lengths between us), a middle age lady in a Oldsmobile follow really close behind me. All of a sudden this jackass on a Harley cut thru four lanes of traffic and slice in between me an the minivan. He had no helmet, wear short and tank top. He was on his phone, the phone was sticking to his doo-rag, his head was tilted to the left trying to support the damn phone. The minivan in front slammed on the brake the instant the Harley cut in. Harley dude jumped on his brake, the bike got all squirly and looked like he gonna loose it. I have no where to go but straight ahead (wall was to the left and traffic was to my right). I slammed on my brake and my brake worked wonder, for a second there I thought the lady in the Olds gonna be in my back seat. I came to a complete stop with about two feet from the Harley rear wheel.

Anyway, the Harley recovered and sped on. The minivan slammed on the brake because there were two cars broke down in the midian. And unlike normal people when you break down you pull as far off the road as you can. One car was completely off the road, the other was half way off and half sticking in the left hand lane. Damn, it was really close!!

I just thank god that I don't have to drive in traffic everyday. People are just foocking nuts!! They have no foocking common sense anymore!! Drive careful out there!!

Guest tbutera2112

speaking of phones...ive seen plenty of sport bike squids (you know, pumas, t shirt, cut up american eagle jeans, baseball hat turned backwards, and sunglasses) TEXTING while they are riding....i mean, sure its no harder than doing it while driving if you dont wear gloves, but come on man...you fuck up while driving and you go off the road, you have a cage to protect you...that shits deadly on a bike

cars need to look WAY more...but at the same time, some people on bikes are just fuckin idiots

Guest tbutera2112
I want a bumper sticker that says, "Think twice, don't ride like an idiot."

we need more of the ones we have already!!

i had a homo in a jetta pull a left in front of me the other day, slammed the brakes and almost laid it down (bike got squirrely when i hit the brakes so hard), and almost smashed right into the side of his car...hes lucky i was worn out from a 120 mile ride on virtually no sleep, or i woulda turned around and kicked his fuckin ass....he was in a hurry to pull into culvers in pickerington :wtf:.... their food isnt even THAT good

cars need to look WAY more...but at the same time, some people on bikes are just fuckin idiots

This.

It goes back to all parties obeying simple traffic laws. If car driver doesn't pay attn and pulls out in front of bike obeying laws car is at fault. If car looks then pulls out and bike slams into care going 85 in a 35 bike is at fault.

The safety of anyone on the road, no matter what they're driving, isn't just in their hands. It's in everyones.

The real problem is all these damn bicycles out east of New Albany. I'm about to stick a cow catcher on the front of the jeep like what trains used to have so when I pop over a hill and all of a sudden theres a dozen of them all off the road, the problem will just take care of itself.

The real problem is all these damn bicycles out east of New Albany. I'm about to stick a cow catcher on the front of the jeep like what trains used to have so when I pop over a hill and all of a sudden theres a dozen of them all off the road, the problem will just take care of itself.

This. I used to be an avid biker, but in Cali, they are fucking dead serious about bicycle laws. I don't mind them so much when they aren't acting they own the whole fucking road, which is all too often when I'm on a backroad weekend cruise. I like to wave at them with my middle finger and a smile. I get a kick when they wave back and probably realize at the last second just how I"m really waving.

Guest tbutera2112
I don't mind them so much when they aren't acting they own the whole fucking road

this.

they can atleast make an effort to get the fuck outta the way for faster moving traffic

what i dislike, and this happen just last night on my way to work. I was on a main stretch of road coming up to a busy intersection. following another car at length with enough room as i always try to. Guy on harley is up about pace with car in front of me. With out looking nor signaling hits his brakes, swerves over into between me and the car in front of me. Of course slamming on the brakes, if not he would of ended up in my car. And putts along. Finally gets into the turn lane and pulls up next to me.

me - Hey

Biker- (just looks at me)

Me - Thats a good way to get yourself killed

Biker - Whys that

me - You cut me off, You dont bother to look or use your signal. If i wouldnt of hit my brakes you would off been in my car.

Biker - yea what ever ( flips his nose up and smurks)

Me - Dont be cocky, I ride and your the reason we get a bad rap. Either learn to ride your bike or stay off the road. Next thing you know youll be the one on the pavement with that kind of stunt you pulled.

Cant stand people like this. Most people no have no respect for anything and feel their intitled to be on the road and should be given every inch cause they are on a bike.

fucking bicycles. This morning on my way home from work I was cruising up Mink road like I always do, it was just a little before 8am. There was a swarm of bicycles hovering in the shape of a car a ways up, luckily they were in one of the more clear areas otherwise it might have looked like a bowling alley. I come up on them and they are going all slow so I have to wait for a car to go by before I pass since they were completely filling the lane. Once the other car got by the bicyclist at the back waved me past. WTF was the need for that? I guess that was slightly less annoying than the two bicycles sitting in the middle of the road earlier at a stop sign at an intersection thats REALLY hard to see down unless you pull way up, making it pretty dangerous without idiots in the way.

I guess I just want to know why the fuck they were out and about so damn early on a saturday anyway, sounds like a great time to be sleeping.

fucking bicycles. This morning on my way home from work I was cruising up Mink road like I always do, it was just a little before 8am. There was a swarm of bicycles hovering in the shape of a car a ways up, luckily they were in one of the more clear areas otherwise it might have looked like a bowling alley. I come up on them and they are going all slow so I have to wait for a car to go by before I pass since they were completely filling the lane. Once the other car got by the bicyclist at the back waved me past. WTF was the need for that? I guess that was slightly less annoying than the two bicycles sitting in the middle of the road earlier at a stop sign at an intersection thats REALLY hard to see down unless you pull way up, making it pretty dangerous without idiots in the way.

I guess I just want to know why the fuck they were out and about so damn early on a saturday anyway, sounds like a great time to be sleeping.

Well, usually you want to ride before it gets hot out.. :o

Paletonia???