New ride, 04 cobra

93fox

Very nice Alex! :thumbup:

Looks like the Navy is treating you well... :p

Thanks man! Ya, navy is treating me pretty well for right now, cant really complain with a turbo fox and a comp orange cobra ;)

Nice, when you coming back this way so we can all see it.

Depends, supposed to start training on a position beginning of september, if I can knock that out pretty quick, then hopefully by the end of october. If not, Ill just have to wait till next spring to drive it back up there.

The other orange mustang in the garage is nicer.

Looks good man, i guess you needed something to take up the little space u gained with my gtp gone and sellin the yota. I'll be back during the lay off to reclaim my spot in the front yard this winter.... and the car will actually be able to move without almost catching on fire. And speaking of tits, any luck on the way back with the dry erase board?

The other orange mustang in the garage is nicer.

Looks good man, i guess you needed something to take up the little space u gained with my gtp gone and sellin the yota. I'll be back during the lay off to reclaim my spot in the front yard this winter.... and the car will actually be able to move without almost catching on fire. And speaking of tits, any luck on the way back with the dry erase board?

True story about the other orange stang lol. Ya, always have to have something taking up that extra space in the garage. First it was your damn gtp, then the 7, now this. I swear, we get rid of a car and we gain another damn one, its a never ending story. Whats going to be taking up the spot in the front yard now? Hopefully something that doesnt catch on fire this time lol. Negative on the board, quite disappointed actually. Not even very many chances to use the board honestly. O well, all i got to do is go out to the beach with the cobra and the board and it should work pretty easily..

Kind of, really just for the comp orange ones. You can find other near stock oneson svt for like 15k. Hell, you look hard enough, you can find a 600+ rwhp whipple one for like 22k. Price i paid was about right for what other comp orange cobras are going for.