New King of Hot Wings..

Mr. Jones

I gotta say, after BW3 & QSL's disappointing hot wing challenges.... we have a new winner.

We have this place in Dublin called Tweeters, they have the "devils breath" challenge.

WOW

Seriously chemical hot nastiness the likes of which the big chains haven't had the level to sink to. Having had some pretty heavy duty stuff in my past, I can honestly say these are the hottest wings around.

My palette o meter puts them at an easy 5 million+ scoville units....

If you are brave (I'm pointing to you Sully)....DO EET.

I gotta say, after BW3 & QSL's disappointing hot wing challenges.... we have a new winner.

We have this place in Dublin called Tweeters, they have the "devils breath" challenge.

WOW

Seriously chemical hot nastiness the likes of which the big chains haven't had the level to sink to. Having had some pretty heavy duty stuff in my past, I can honestly say these are the hottest wings around.

My palette o meter puts them at an easy 5 million+ scoville units....

If you are brave (I'm pointing to you Sully)....DO EET.

I'm in. CR meet to watch me tackle these?

I have eaten the atomic at QSL several times. They are hotter than those? Do any of their wings taste good. At least QSL have sauces that taste good. LL, Asian sesame, regular hot is good too.

Atomic is weak. They now have a Triple Atomic challenge. Shit is weaker than Atomic, but they taste good. I did get a shirt for doing the Triple Atomic challenge. But still, I am disappoint.

wings and rings Crazy sause = win

Blech!

bw3s hottest wings are about as much as i can take

Weak. Their Blazin is just hot. No flavor. I've done the challenge twice and won both times. I did it a second time because I liked the new shirts and that was the only way I could get one.

If you like hot, you should ask Jones for some of his crazy little hot tar looking paste. Shits crazy.

Do want.

Mike Atomic is "weak" really? That shit tastes like ass is is hot as hell. I can eat them, but I would never call them weak. Weak is you could eat 30, I eat 30 LL at QS&L all the time. They are weak, but taste fuckin' awesome.

Yes, they are weak. That's just me though. I could eat 30 Atomic, easily. My heat sensors have been fried though. Weak is, you use to have to sign a waiver to order them. You no longer have to.

Adam Richman is a big drama queen when it comes to eating hot stuff. In his first season, he went to QS&L in PA. They dramatized it all up, made him sign a waiver and everything. He put on a good act.

Never forget to wash your hands after a hot wing eating contest and takin a leak. You thought that shit only burns your mouth........

I was drunk, it happens.

Sometimes you need to wash more than once. After I did the Cluck-U-Chicken challenge in NJ, I washed my hands 4 times in a row. Apparently, that was not enough.

Just looked at the menu. What is the challenge? How many wings? Time limit? Rules?

IIRC, 6 wings, 10 minutes, no drinks, ect. ect.

I think it costs $10 to enter, but you get a hat/shirt and like a $25 gift card if you do. They've only had like 4 people ever do it.

It's not the mouth pain that gets you, it's the stomach/intestinal discomfort that comes with eating only mildly diluted capsicum.

But you are a tank, and I'll cheer you on!