Maurice Clarett wanting to tryout for UFL

SLOWLX

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one knows why he was running around with guns n a vest. I'm not saying that means it's okay to rob people, it just means you can't judge what he did. There are plenty of reasons as to why a person like him would want to carry a weapon, they just need to do it legally.

what are you smoking? dude was and still is a thug. There was Zero reason for him to have been carrying around a sword, multiple handguns and an assault rifle while drinking vodka and wearing Kevlar. ZERO. He was caught and punished appropriately. IMO, he fucked himself multiple times and that's the beautiful thing about it. karma is a bitch.

I think everyone in here against him being able to use his talents again to make money is just jealous.

hardly. just happy that such a dumb ass cost himself the years, money and wasted his own talents. you can't punish an average thug that does this same shit with that much irony.

Clarett will most likely be back in jail within the next few years. As soon as shit starts going down hill its a done deal.

agree. you can't rehabilitate trash.

I love how in the cr world people are not allowed to make mistakes and everyone is psychic. Only time will tell if he actually learned from his mistakes. Hope he turns his life around and helps kids to not go through the same things he did.

P.S. Does anyone in this thread know him personally? By reading this you would think his ex-best friend, counselor, and parole officer are all in this thread...

He'll make it, hell Ricky Williams took years off to go smoke pot in a foreign country, came back only to tear shit up. If MoC is in good shape then honestly the only thing that can hold him back is himself. Look back at 2002 and tell me he wasn't the best RB in the nation college wise

I'm not so sure. He was pretty fucking awful when he left school, and the Denver Broncos found that out realllll quick. I'm skeptical that so many years away from football haven't affected his skills even worse.

*cough* Ray Caruth *cough*

Rae Carruth? Uhh, he's in jail where he belongs, not the NFL. Donte Stallworth on the other hand...

Back to the topic. Yes, if he wants to play, let him play.

Agreed. I couldn't care less about the guy, honestly I think he's a piece of shit, but whether he's still good at football or awful I'd at least like to see him play again just for my own entertainment.

I'm not so sure. He was pretty fucking awful when he left school, and the Denver Broncos found that out realllll quick. I'm skeptical that so many years away from football haven't affected his skills even worse.

Rae Carruth? Uhh, he's in jail where he belongs, not the NFL. Donte Stallworth on the other hand...

Agreed. I couldn't care less about the guy, honestly I think he's a piece of shit, but whether he's still good at football or awful I'd at least like to see him play again just for my own entertainment.

I feel bad for Stallworth, while yes, he was drunk, it most likely wouldn't have made a difference. Having driven around some of those areas in Miami, people just walk out in front of you ALL THE TIME. It's insane.

• 2 months later...
Don't you look at me so smug

And say I'm going bad.

Who are you to judge me

And the life that I live?

I know that I'm not perfect

And that I don't claim to be.

So before you point your fingers,

Be sure your hands are clean.

Judge not

Before you judge yourself.

Judge not

If you're not ready for judgement. Woah oh oh!

The road of life is rocking

And you may stumble too.

So while you talk about me,

someone else is judging you.

Remember that I’m Human. Before you judge me or decide how you’ll deal with me, walk awhile in my shoes. If you do, I think you’ll find with more understanding we can meet in the middle and walk the rest of the way together.

We judge ourselves mostly by our intentions, but others judge us mostly by our actions.

When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.

Instead of always harping on a man's faults, tell him of his virtues. Try to pull him out of his rut of bad habits. Hold up to him his better self, his real self that can dare and do and win out.

We evaluate others with a Godlike justice, but we want them to evaluate us with a Godlike compassion.

Do not judge, and you will never be mistaken.

Just a few thoughts.