Best website builder

Exodus

You mean without knowing code??

Dreamweaver

Kompozer (free)

are both WYSIWYG and don't require code knowledge. You can drop free HTML templates into either one and then customize.

Honestly, you will have to learn some code and be able to customize images etc...

Dreamweaver

Kompozer (free)

are both WYSIWYG and don't require code knowledge. You can drop free HTML templates into either one and then customize.

Honestly, you will have to learn some code and be able to customize images etc...

I have adobe cs4, where can I find an html template?

Dreamweaver

Kompozer (free)

wywiwyg or not.. Dreamweaver isnt going to help you buidl a website without knowledge of code.

wywiwyg or not.. Dreamweaver isnt going to help you buidl a website without knowledge of code.

I could never get the hang of code other than some simple HTML. Joomla looks nice but I can't figure it out. I'm checking out some of the tutorials now.