you already know

Duff1647545513

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My bad on taking so long. Just got back in ohio. I didn't remember making this thread, 92fox told me about it the next day when i woke up at 3pm. I don't even know why i put my girlfriend cheated on me because i haven't had one for damn near 8 months.

However, i said fuck it i should have some pictures of some bitches on my phone to post up i got this. Checked phone, i got nothin. Phone is new and i didn't realize everything is on my other goddamned droid which is not active at the moment. Good thing tho, it can still do wifi and i should have it straightened around soon. In the mean time, i also vote a ban on myself for my extreme drunkenness and current failure of a thread....... i think a 7 day vacation will do?

My bad on taking so long. Just got back in ohio. I didn't remember making this thread, 92fox told me about it the next day when i woke up at 3pm. I don't even know why i put my girlfriend cheated on me because i haven't had one for damn near 8 months.

However, i said fuck it i should have some pictures of some bitches on my phone to post up i got this. Checked phone, i got nothin. Phone is new and i didn't realize everything is on my other goddamned droid which is not active at the moment. Good thing tho, it can still do wifi and i should have it straightened around soon. In the mean time, i also vote a ban on myself for my extreme drunkenness and current failure of a thread....... i think a 7 day vacation will do?

Just post pictures of naked women.

I'm feeling generous.

10 minute ban.

i bet she's some HUGE fat bitch that you need to roll in flower to find the wetspot.

and op never thought it would make it this far and instead of accepting ridicule and public ostracizing (other than that dude that has the green civic with the 5' g/f) he now wants to lie.

i bet she's some HUGE fat bitch that you need to roll in flower to find the wetspot.

and op never thought it would make it this far and instead of accepting ridicule and public ostracizing (other than that dude that has the green civic with the 5' g/f) he now wants to lie.

You got me man, i forgot to add the 3 infront of the weight i posted.