Fu$% Cincinnati roads!!!

01929rr

so i hit a pot hole as big as my VW Golf and it bent/ cracked both my front wheels and blew both of the tires so now i have no car till saturday because the shop has to order the wheels and tires and its lowered so the stocks cant go back on lol so looks like im starting my riding season this week lol i just changed the oil and put on the rear sets its gonna be freaking cold thank god i bought a snow mobile suit!!!! ok just thought i would vent to you guys/gals.

well one rim was already bent and the hole just sealed the deal but wheels and tires are covered under road hazard so they are getting replaced for free so im not even going to try and it was in lebanon by my work and they will fight the hell out of it before they give me money like they did last time. so im not gonna bother lol

yea oil change is cake on mine i dont have to take off plastics or anything but i used royal purple cyclemax oil and i dont think i like it lol something about putting in an oil that looks dirtier than what was already in the bike lol

Yea difinatly take it up with the city. tell them EXACTLY where it happened and see if they will eplace the tires and rims for you. if not, start yelling they don't like it when you get loud with them.

Columbus is no better. I watched a ricer in front of me get his right front wheel torn clean off hitting a pothole on 670. Not recently, years back. My 1977 Cutlass went through it, but the tire gave up a year later.