good wallets...

evan9381

Need some opinions. Ive got one now, about 7 years old, billfold, real nice leather, from cabelas...last year or two from having too many cards in it, plus its age, its almost done for. Ive had to superglue pieces back together

So im looking for something else. I ordered a new one from cabelas but the pics online make the leather look not as good as my current one. I figure worst case if i dont like it im only out $20

Anyone? Want something billfold that will hold up and last at least as long as this one has.

I've had a Heritage Inc. wallet for almost 10 years now and it's held up rather well for me. I cant seem to find anyone who sells out side of heritage themselves and they only sell them buy the dozen lol.

i might be interested in buying one if you do a bulk buy. these shit wallets i get every year for christmas for my aunt fall apart by september usually.

Seriously, no homo....but i have a coach wallet...Its tits i paid like 80 for it at the coach outlet. Durable reliable and plenty of space

This, it's waterbuffalo, will last at least 20 years

Idk about $80 for a wallet. Lol.

Some of the fossil ones look decent and are like $30. Might have to go to the easton store to seeif they feel like theyd lastor break apart in a couple years

It's worth it, trust me.

I got a leather Buckeyes wallet at Buckeye Corner 5 years ago and it hasn't fallen apart on me at all. I don't remember what I paid for it, but it wasn't too much considering how long it's lasted me. I don't know if they still sell them though. I just checked online and didn't see them. When I got mine, I was in the store on Sawmill.

When I got mine for my birthday there was a $5 bill in it. I still remember the most money I ever had in it. When I was 7 or so I had $63 for some reason (I was probably selling drugs).

Pushing Pixie sticks and Candie Cigs. is srs business man.

I must be really hard on my wallets - about 2 years and they are done. I always rock a tri-fold. I'm currently sporting a Nautica; I think my last one was a Tommy.

You are a perfect candidate for a Coach Water Buffalo wallet