Tow truck company

oh8sti

I'm living on campus and need a tow truck company to come tow some shit car that's parked in from of my garage. I have been nice for the last few weeks by putting notes on widows, but that isn't doin the trick. I refuse to park my car outside down here.

The problem is my landlord doesn't have a code to give me in order for me to be authorized to have the car towed. So i need it done off the books. He he said he will have it set up soon. I need this car gone tonight. Someone out there wants to make money.

call the police, if it is on YOUR property and you don't want it there, they should take it to impound lot. It's just like if you parked on a businesses private lot, its private property and it can/will be removed.

Just went out there. Caught the bastard pullin out and stood in front of the car. He got out ad I explained to him that next time I see his car anywhere near my garage, that I would drag his shit onto high street and leave it there for the cops. I think he understood I was serious.

Sounds like the car owner has not moved it. Legally it has to be illegally parked. You would need a sign saying authorized cars only kind of a thing and usually a contract with a towing company if your landlord chooses to do something along those lines.

Can you just drag it to the middle of the street at 3 am? Are the tags expired? If they are you could take off the plates and report it as a suspicious car and maybe get it towed?

You might be screwed until something works out. Who owns the car?