FS: 2000 GSX-r 750 Track Bike

bbboti

Looking to get rid of my bike. I took it in as part of a trade last fall, so I dont know alot about its life. Odometer shows 49xx miles. Feels like it runs fairly well. The bike originally came with racing fairings that someone had modified slightly to put in some makeshift head lights. Over the past several months, I have been trying to convert it to a street bike. I have purchased a used set of fairings, new mirrors, used tail light, new solo seat cowl.

I feel like I am spinning my wheels to finish it and have run out of money. Anybody interested, I will gladly send some pictures. Asking 2400 obo. with everything including both sets of fairings and new parts.

Edited by bbboti

so no title then?

No, nurkvinny is right. The bike is not street legal according to the state of ohio, however I do have a clear and free title in hand. I have not had the bike plated or insured since I have owned it.

Sorry about that, I should have stated that in the initial post... Thanks for reminding me.

I pretty much have it down to blinkers and a taillight I believe. The set of fairings I purchased has one flushmout turnsignal in it but is missing the other. The lock for the solo cowl or back seat is also missing.