Girl throws puppies in river.

Guest 614Streets

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah guys, I mean it was surprising to see them doing flips and crap through the air, but how many of you would feel the same way about an animal humans feel less attached to, like skunks being thrown into a river?

All I'm saying is, no double standard based on emotion....if your Grandpa puts trapped yard mammals caught in a "Have a Heart" into his barrel full of water and tries to "teach them to swim" that's no different than what this chick is doing.

Don't be a selective pussy.... :p

skunks are not domesticated pets.

Why was she wearing a glove.

Probably because they're diseased. This could also explain why she's forcing them to swim down stream towards their rival village.

FYI, dogs aren't an entirely domesticated species of animals. Just ask the folks on here that have had the oppurtunity of touring the Middle East. ;)

Actually one of the posts did remind me of my grandpa and his garden. He uses live cage traps to keep ground hawgs, rabbits and other things out. He then employes gasoline and fire just so you get the idea.

Hehe wouldnt that make a great video you double standard pussies.

You should really do the world a favor and throw yourself into a fucking river you pussy.

Actually one of the posts did remind me of my grandpa and his garden. He uses live cage traps to keep ground hawgs, rabbits and other things out. He then employes gasoline and fire just so you get the idea.

Hehe wouldnt that make a great video you double standard pussies.

we grew up in the country and had a big problems with feral cats and where we lived was a know spot to dropping off unwanted dogs.

the cats we would shoot or live trap them and then kill them. The dogs if they were friendly we would take them to the pound. If not we would have the pound come out and put a live cage trap for them. If there were aggressive we would put them down. Hell depending on the dog we kept some of them even. Did I take pleasure in killing them no but at the same time it did not upset me either. Do I agree with with how the girl killed the pups not really but at the same time it did not upset me. As for her laughing about it I will play the devils advocate and same that since she was speaking in Russian that they were talking about something unrelated to the pups and laughing about that don't know not sure. I do not think it should have been filmed.

You're a fucking idiot. And that's not an excuse. I've lived in more serious backwoods than damn southern Ohio and I've seen people get rid of animals in fucked up ways including my good friend's dad throw kittens off his pier into the lake. I caught him in the garage and knocked his ass on the floor. Obviously, I wasn't allowed back at the house. Fuck him. Seriously, is this your way of thinking about everything else in general? I fuckin hope not or I feel sorry for you. There is no excuse for cruelty.

I agree with this 100%. This is one of the most fucked up vids I have seen in awhile. Im a hunter too but this disturbed me quite a bit because my dad breeds english setters for hunting so I have grown up my entire life with a kennel behind my parents house and we have 11 dogs currently. You just dont do that type of shit I can think of many more humane ways to put those puppies down than to throw them in a river where they will have to suffer a short time. I wish she slipped and fell in when she tossed the last one in and drowned with them. And even if they are feral they can be trained. The husky I own lived feral out here in Johnstown for a few years (vets estimation due to bone loss and tooth wear) before I caught her and now she is trained on and off leash and is one of the sweetest dogs I have ever been around.

Probably because they're diseased. This could also explain why she's forcing them to swim down stream towards their rival village.

FYI, dogs aren't an entirely domesticated species of animals. Just ask the folks on here that have had the oppurtunity of touring the Middle East. ;)

Very true. If you are a dog person, being over there will break your heart.

skunks are not domesticated pets.

That's my whole point. They're all small mammals - nature doesn't care about one from the other. The fact some people in our culture would be mad about this but not care about killing skunks demonstrates this is a cultural issue. In fact, to other people skunks ARE domesticated pets!

http://exoticpets.about.com/cs/skunks/a/skunksaspets.htm

Let's make it beyond clear... I'm sure most the people rip shit pissed are dog lovers. Do all the people angry as f over this want to shoot all the dog pound workers that also kill all kinds unwanted dogs here in Columbus? Does a minor difference in method of death (both relatively quick), justify no reaction versus a "I want to kill that person" reaction? I don't think so. It's because they're dog lovers and not skunk lovers. This isn't animal torcher, she wasn't hanging them from a tree and torturing them (which would be a problem), it's killing unwanted animals which happens everywhere everyday.

Perhaps a little tough to swallow I agree, but it's no different than what happens every day everywhere behind closed doors so the dog / cat / skunk fanatics of the world don't see what would make them in particular crazy, even though it's reality.

Agreed.

Also, however you feel about throwing puppies into a river for any reason I think where it crosses into to really fucked up is actually taking video of it.

That's the part I don't get. Why didn't the person recording the whole thing stop her? People are just fucked up.

That's the part I don't get. Why didn't the person recording the whole thing stop her? People are just fucked up.

I didn't actually watch the video but I assumed they were together.

If so that's 2 people that think throwing puppies in the water is not only funny, but funny enough they should record it so they can watch it again or share.