8.991 at 139.7 at marions shitty track.

Mattsv8

hey guys went 8.991 at 139.7 had to let out due to it being lean and poping.

my first 8 was a 8.965 at 150 almost 151 with a 1.29 60 ft.

this one was a 1.3469 60ft 5.7751 1/8th at 125.97. i cant believe with the crappy 60 it was still pulling enough through the middle to go 8.99.wonder what it would have ran with enough fuel and a normal 1.2 60ft. also ran a 9.0359 at 149.11, 9.1292 at 144.33, and the first low boost pass of 9.1859 at 145.19. i pulled my main jet down from 91 to 88. damn thing was too lean. was a 6.3 afr e85 scale, now was a 8.8. oops

id guess a 8.8 would be like a 14.0 14.2 range way too lean.

my carb dude said if i opened the powervalves sooner they would net more fuel and i could use less jet for cruise that worked like a charm my cruise afr at 3000 went from 6.3 way to rich to a 8.9 9.0 perfectly acceptible. but i jumped from the 82s i had in it to 88 thinking that would be close enough. and nope it wasent needs 91s front and 92 rears.

oh well. things that the lm1 is teaching me is amazing. the 8.99 was on 15lbs. three runs was 15lbs. one was 13.

i need to get the exhaust leeks fixed. and get back out with the anti roll bar installed. u can see it in the pic in my sig the truck kinda leans to the pasanger side. may be some 60 ft left in it there. and im going to norwalk next to test.

anyone wana help weld in the anti roll bar? i think it will help arround .05 to .08. so that would drop me too a 1.22 to 1.23 consistantly. and make my 1/8mile evan more consistant. im hoping we are done with the 7day work weeks so ill have time to get it in. and go back out. also wana install the 4.11s. and try that. too.

whos talking shit. he is working on his 60 ft im offering advice. i know chassis since i built my own. and have raced for 17 yrs with the same car. learned a lot in that time and helpeld to tune other cars to get a better 60ft. the thing here is your too stupid to

understand someones advice sometimes helps. sometimes it dont. but at least im offering. mark knows im not talking shit. so but out.

You talk a lot of shit for someone who is way slower than me mark and ray.!!!

anyone comming to sat grudge night im thinking of trying if they prep the track to 1/2 track. i wana get a damn 60ft. i think if i can go 8.99 with a 1.34 then with a 1.28 i should go 8.70s or 8.80s same boost level. maybe ill go past 15lbs if they prep it.

dude i want one bad i found a camera that said it downloads straight to youtube very easy. my camaera now is a digital 8mm so its old as hell i dont know how i would convert to get it on. but i do have video of all 4 runs. i cant believe it went 8.99 with a 1.34 60 or 139 mph. went 5.77 1/8th though. it was pulling. i wana run a 8.80 before the season is over and i retire the stock 1gen block.