So much win

Trouble Maker

From now on if anybody has something funny to post check the LOL thread first.. It's like the first thread I browse through every time I get on here.

FUCK that, it's on page 110, how in the fuck am I supposed to find that?

:confused: Sorry I haven't read all 110 pages. :rolleyes:

From now on if anybody has something funny to post check the LOL thread first.. It's like the first thread I browse through every time I get on here.

I never check that post, so I appreciate the OP posting this under Pics and Vids:thumbup:. Plus the LOL thread is so many pages long. How is someone supposed to find out if its been posted without spending an hour going through it.

I loved how they made her finish the task too. :)

That was actually pretty fucking stupid and down right negligent. I hope for the girls sake and their own liability that something happened off screen that we didn't see. Like she got an initial check and then was sent to the hospital after that shot. If that MOI (mechanism of injury) and her symptoms were real there's about a 100% chance she had a concussion. She needed to go to a hospital to get a CT scan to check for an internal bleeding or injuries.

Still very funny considering how dumb 'reality' TV is.