new truck protection

turbospec29

I just picked up a new xterra and want to get some things done to it that will help it last. I was thinking of getting the bottom and wheel wells sprayed to keep from surface rust and salt decay. What is the best product for this and where can I go to have it done?

Also, I'd like some minor upgrades like wheel flares and maybe a brush guard, any recommendations?

I just picked up a new xterra and want to get some things done to it that will help it last. I was thinking of getting the bottom and wheel wells sprayed to keep from surface rust and salt decay. What is the best product for this and where can I go to have it done?

Also, I'd like some minor upgrades like wheel flares and maybe a brush guard, any recommendations?

what the gay? there is nothing more gay on suv/trucks then wheel flares.... looks horrible an cheep looking.Get some prerunner flared fenders for it if you want that look

what the gay? there is nothing more gay on suv/trucks then wheel flares.... looks horrible an cheep looking.Get some prerunner flared fenders for it if you want that look

all depends on the type of flare.

http://www.truckcustomizers.com/images/prods/BUS/Bushwacker-Flat-Style-Fender-Flares-Jeep-Cherokee-XJ-large.jpg once I finally do my lift I would love to puts these on my Jeep I just cant see spending $500 on them.

As for the undercoating do it my Jeep was done by the original owner and there is not a spot of rust on the undercarriage. as for aftermarket not sure whats available Best thing I can suggest is to find a eterra forum and see what they recommend

yo what up keith? xterra really?????? i just pick up a jeep yesterday

Hey man! What kind of jeep did you get? It was time for me to get a truck...

Wheel flares and etc. are going to promote rust... lol.

I guess they could, I will look around. Haven't really found any for the new xterras yet anyway, I want to keep the sides from getting covered in shit in the winter.

Anyone heard of Valuguard paint protection? Is it worth the $280 to help the paint last?

Hey man! What kind of jeep did you get? It was time for me to get a truck...

I guess they could, I will look around. Haven't really found any for the new xterras yet anyway, I want to keep the sides from getting covered in shit in the winter.

Anyone heard of Valuguard paint protection? Is it worth the $280 to help the paint last?

I got a 98 Grand Cherokee 5.9L v8, you up in Boston now?

Also interested, as my Dad was asking me about where might be best for Line-xing his new truck's bed. Cheap is good, but durability is better, as he'll have it a good long while. It seems that maybe there are no "deals" to be had though, as about all the prices I see are near identical....

Also interested, as my Dad was asking me about where might be best for Line-xing his new truck's bed. Cheap is good, but durability is better, as he'll have it a good long while. It seems that maybe there are no "deals" to be had though, as about all the prices I see are near identical....

I am pretty sure Line-X can only be applied by a Line-X location, so pricing should be the same. You might be able to find some online coupons for like 5% off. A friend of mine got his truck bed done by Line-X and he gave me a coupon for 5% off that they gave him to hand out to people. I haven't got my truck in to get the truck bed done, but there is no expiration date on that coupon, so I am not rushing it.

I have heard nothing but good about the toughness and durability of Line-X over the competitors, plus that life time warrenty is a seller for me.