We are looking for Test Participants at work

99FLHRCI

Here is a copy of the CL ad:

Receive up to $100 for approximately 1 hour of participation

($35 plus a Performance Bonus of up to $65)

We are seeking participants for a research study of driving performance

The study will be conducted by:

The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) of the U.S. Department of Transportation on the grounds of Transportation Research Center Inc. (TRC) in East Liberty, Ohio

Sessions conducted on weekdays and Saturdays during daylight hours.

MUST BE:

25-55 years old

In good general health

Licensed driver without restrictions

Have driven 7,000+ miles per year in the last 2 years

If you would like to participate, and you meet these requirements,

PLEASE CALL: 1-800-262-8309 to inquire about the “Headway Maintenance Assessment” study from 7:30 am – 4:00 pm weekdays (leave a message at extension 251 after hours) or Email name, phone number, and best time to contact you to VRTCWEBMASTER@dot.gov, add subject “Headway Maintenance Assessment” study.

http://columbus.craigslist.org/lab/1934196302.html

It is a one time deal. We often have tests like this. Keep an eye out in local papers for future driving studies. We do them a few times a year and the pay is always good. We still have many openings for this study. I actually got hired after doing one of these studies.

It is a one time deal. We often have tests like this. Keep an eye out in local papers for future driving studies. We do them a few times a year and the pay is always good. We still have many openings for this study. I actually got hired after doing one of these studies.

How long until we hear whether or not we've been selected?

• 2 weeks later...

Can i ask what your studying? Or what sort of research your doing? I meet all the requirements and have an hour to spare on a saturday.