Got into a bad accident last night...

RC K9

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah geez. Glad to see you are okay.

I can't imagine how you must feel when you look at the car. Are you going to buy it back?

Yes, whatever gets worked out I am making it perfectly clear from the get go I get to keep the car. I would get more parting out the car than I would get for the actual value of the car.

Z28 for sale on riverside for 3,800. saw it yesterday, it was red. looked clean. not sure what your into but, thought I would share!

I don't know where I am going to be able to find a 1Ga this clean for the price range I will need it in...ahhh...we will see what happens.

...I just want the car replaced. I have to be able to buy one in THAT condition.

http://greschool.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/rc.jpg

How much are you looking to spend on a clean 90-91 Talon?

That will depend what I end up getting on insurance. We will see. I prefer a clean running 1G that is STOCK but I may settle for a shell. Problem is, every car for sale on dsmtuners.com and dsmtrader.com are all modded and most are hack jobs done by hillbillies. I have my work cut out finding a rust free stock dsm...

How much are you looking to spend on a clean 90-91 Talon?

That will depend what I end up getting on insurance. We will see. I prefer a clean running 1G that is STOCK but I may settle for a shell. Problem is, every car for sale on dsmtuners.com and dsmtrader.com are all modded and most are hack jobs done by hillbillies. I have my work cut out finding a rust free stock dsm...

Adams talon is the cleanest one i have ever seen and although its modded its not hacked or rigged by any means

Haven't heard anything from the insurance company as of yet. My insurance company called yesterday and said they wanted to have the car taken to an evaluation center to which I told them they can send someone to my house because the car isn't leaving my property. They agreed so I should hear from them tomorrow or Thursday.

Yenner, appreciate the effort but you made me throw up on the last one.