Wife Is Pregnant Again...

Wease

This was not planned, but it's coming anyway. :lol: Due date is March 21st. The 13 week ultrasound and "Angle Of The Dangle" test came back 94% chance it's a boy. :cool: There will be a mere 17 month difference between my daughter and her sibling. :eek:

Regardless, Wease is getting fixed. I'm done... :o

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats.

I got snipped a few weeks ago. Its not that bad at all man. Do it on a Friday so you can lay around all day Saturday and watch college football. Get some frozen peas and ibuprofen and you'll be all set.

I was thinking a weekend of hookers and blow after, but we'll see... :o:D

contgratz! wait you're only having one more? WEAKSAUCE!

as for getting snipped. It's a piece of cake. Although my doctor put me under (honestly I wouldn't have it any other way.) I do not want to ever be awake when someone is cutting on my junk. Dr was also a drug dealer and gave me a script for painkillers (not that I needed them) with a refill, those were fun.

Congrats.

I got snipped a few weeks ago. Its not that bad at all man. Do it on a Friday so you can lay around all day Saturday and watch college football. Get some frozen peas and ibuprofen and you'll be all set.

Yep....

yeah we need to get in on that :)

i'm so done with kids

if you need a group buy to get fixed, you shouldn't even be having kids, lol. i had it done like 2 weeks ago, and as long as you have decent insurance you'll be out of pocket less than a hundred or two, seriously.

And I hope you meant to put "having" between with and kids, lol, ;)