Wife Is Pregnant Again...

Wease

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats - due date is on my birthday. Not quite sure why you need to sell the boat; well, of course you could be going for a bigger one..... :)

You don't understand, because you don't have kids. :lol:

Going on the boat with Cam is always a challenge. The life vest doesn't fit very well, she's cranky, etc. But I was driving and Dani was dealing with her. Now with two little kids, I'll never use it. Dani can't tend to both while I drive. Maybe when they are a bit older I'll buy another one, but right now, there's no sense in keeping it.

You'll see what I'm talking about next summer... :lol:

Congrats! Need to sell the Cobra? I'll take it.

JK, Coming out to the show Sat?

No way. Cobra has been paid off for years. In fact, I don't have any car payments. I own everything I've got in my driveway / garage / storage. I made sure I kept everything when I started having kids. :)

I won't be at the show, I'll be at the OSU game...

congrats man! My wife is due in less than a month and I think after 1 more it'll be snippy time as well... I need to find a dr who will put me under cause I'm not interested in the cutting of the junk either.

Disclaimer: I don't want to threadjack you here Wease. I'm only commenting bc it might benefit you as well.

There is about zero reason you'd need to go under for this. It's not like your sitting up with a damn mirror watching. You'll get a shot on both sides of your sack that doesn't even hurt. If you've ever had a shot in the gums for a cavity it feels exactly like that. Its just a little pressure but not painful. After that you wont feel a GD thing. My doctor didn't even give me pain meds after wards and I couldn't see needing anything stronger than ibuprofen. It seriously isn't bad at all. It does kinda suck to look down at your boys and it looks like someone slammed them in a door. The whole bag is bruised worse than a sprained ankle.

It really wasn't that bad, like said above. No need to be put under. I took 3 shots to get completely numb, then it was over in 10 minutes. I had some bad swelling making it hard to move, but didn't hurt that much, it was just huge. I was up and walking/kinda back to normal on Wed, had it done Monday. Swelling took about 2 weeks to completely go down/bruising was gone after about 10 days.

Disclaimer: I don't want to threadjack you here Wease. I'm only commenting bc it might benefit you as well.

There is about zero reason you'd need to go under for this. It's not like your sitting up with a damn mirror watching. You'll get a shot on both sides of your sack that doesn't even hurt. If you've ever had a shot in the gums for a cavity it feels exactly like that. Its just a little pressure but not painful. After that you wont feel a GD thing. My doctor didn't even give me pain meds after wards and I couldn't see needing anything stronger than ibuprofen. It seriously isn't bad at all. It does kinda suck to look down at your boys and it looks like someone slammed them in a door. The whole bag is bruised worse than a sprained ankle.

It really wasn't that bad, like said above. No need to be put under. I took 3 shots to get completely numb, then it was over in 10 minutes. I had some bad swelling making it hard to move, but didn't hurt that much, it was just huge. I was up and walking/kinda back to normal on Wed, had it done Monday. Swelling took about 2 weeks to completely go down/bruising was gone after about 10 days.

I was put under and had zero bruising and very little to no swelling and was 100% the next day. I chalk that up to me being put under. :)