Cruise & Dinner 10/1

blue98ls1

For those of you who remember the rax thin cut roast beef, conside yourself lucky because it was awesome. I have been to several rax's in many states including the one in lancaster and bellefontaine. When they went under and a few stores remained they switched to a much thicker roast beef and at least at last visit none carried anything similar to what they did when they went under. Be prepared to get whatever style of roast beef they are now getting the best price on and not necessarily the same Rax roast beef you remember. On my last trip the roast beef was so thick I couldnt eat it.

For those of you who remember the rax thin cut roast beef, conside yourself lucky because it was awesome. I have been to several rax's in many states including the one in lancaster and bellefontaine. When they went under and a few stores remained they switched to a much thicker roast beef and at least at last visit none carried anything similar to what they did when they went under. Be prepared to get whatever style of roast beef they are now getting the best price on and not necessarily the same Rax roast beef you remember. On my last trip the roast beef was so thick I couldnt eat it.

This may be the case, but I had Rax a few years ago in Mansfeild and it was just as I remember it as a kid.

Rax ftmfw! I might be in. I stop by that rax (in Bellefontaine) every other week on my way home. It's nice, as i grew up around the Rax that used to be in Mt. Vernon, my mom was an assistant store manager there so I always had it. God how I love it lol.

Be at purdue for a tourny or I wouldn't come lol. 45 min for rax? Wow, I really wanna drive that far for a roast beef samwich. Now if u said road trip to pennsylvinia for yeungling. Then half of cr would either go or give you $22. But you have fun with that.

Rax Roast Beef ? Holy Cow I thought they were all gone. They were one of the best fast food joints around. I remember one being in Grandview when I was a little younger. Not sure if they are still the same quality but hey they have to be better the Arby's. Im in if nothing else comes up. If I meet you all at tuttle we will be practically passing by my home on the way. I will either meet at tuttle/do some shoppping or blend in with you at 33/36. 33 is a very nice drive out that way.