ion or cobalt

turboion

Love it a new guy shows up, drives something different, people give him shit, he actually races the car, people want to give him shit.

New guy make sure you have good flame suit.

If I had a turbo ion or cobalt, I'd race it too. Hell i even came close to buying one earlier this year, but hence I'm playing along. The OP can't think he wouldn't catch some shit for having an Ion, hell just ask Paul about owning a Neon.

Love it a new guy shows up, drives something different, people give him shit, he actually races the car, people want to give him shit.

ooooo pull the fist out of your vagina :finger: lol

If I had a turbo ion or cobalt, I'd race it too. Hell i even came close to buying one earlier this year, but hence I'm playing along. The OP can't think he wouldn't catch some shit for having an Ion, hell just ask Paul about owning a Neon.

booyah

My statement does not apply do you because I know you race and would race anything with wheels.

I guess I don't see the need to be an asshole to people anymore just to do it. Oh well this is CR and I expect nothing less from some on here.

He could drive god's dick for all I care.. he's still a blithering pile of incestual output

Since when is a Cobalt/Ion different? Everybody and their brother has them, most all of them race them as well which is why their insurance rates are high.

Although no reason to bash on him for asking....

Carry on

I know ZZP up in Michigan has one running pretty quick. in the 10's or 11's. I can't remember.

2.4 liter LE5 accomplishments- 11.83@ 113.78, 356whp

2.0 liter LSJ accomplishments- 10.7@ 134 mph, 609whp -06 turbocharged Cobalt SS

Fastest M62 powered Cobalt- 12.32@ 114+

Fastest M62 powered Ion- 12.2@ 119+

Fastest LNF- 11.43@ 126mph, 510whp sae (27psi), 11.43@ 126mph (23psi)

First LNF in the 11's on a stock turbo! The only other in the 11's is a ZZP customer!

You could buy a used C5 for the money your about to spend. panty dropper.

Honestly those cars can do well for very little in parts. Friend has like 3 plug maf, upper ic pipe, cold air, 3in down with no cat, gm performance stage 1 kit, and his hp tuners program that he uses to tune the car on his labtop. When he is running e85/ gas mixture tune the car dips out. Put a few cars on an ls1 car actually on the freeway a few weeks ago and worked over a few other said 12.70 to 12.60 cars in the quarter. It holds its own to say the least and there is alot more room to keep modding once he gets a stronger clutch. I am very impressed with these cars actually even though like alot of people on this forum im a v8 guy but these cars can make very very good power numbers with very little money if you know what your doing with it.

Honestly those cars can do well for very little in parts. Friend has like 3 plug maf, upper ic pipe, cold air, 3in down with no cat, gm performance stage 1 kit, and his hp tuners program that he uses to tune the car on his labtop. When he is running e85/ gas mixture tune the car dips out. Put a few cars on an ls1 car actually on the freeway a few weeks ago and worked over a few other said 12.70 to 12.60 cars in the quarter. It holds its own to say the least and there is alot more room to keep modding once he gets a stronger clutch. I am very impressed with these cars actually even though like alot of people on this forum im a v8 guy but these cars can make very very good power numbers with very little money if you know what your doing with it.

yep! That's why the Saturn sky's impressed me. Same motor just RWD and from what I've seen they have no problem getting 300whp to the ground on a stock suspension. It's the whole FWD thing that gets me... I made that mistake once. Never again.

Im a 12.50 car come walk this.

ooops i have no transmission, guess your lucky and win