I WON my first event this year.

CRAWDAD

I am a member of the mid ohio ford club and we run a point series and rent out the track to do so. We rent out Pacemakers 6 times a year and we also race at the ford event at norwalk for points too.

2 weeks ago I was at pacemakers and they told me I needed a cage in my car, but I could continue to race just couldn't go faster than 7.50. I diaed in at 7.59 and made it to the semi-finals.

So this saturday I decided to not bring the GT500 but insted just race my F-150. I didn't want to come back and be like "Hi, I'm the guy with th Illegal car. Can I still race?"

I just brought the truck. Plus I was curious what it would run. First three time trials varied from 10.56-10.71 spinning out of the hole. Next couple runs I put it in 4x4 and it was running 10.54 consistantly and not spinning.

Next thing you know I am in the finals against the guy who beat me 2 weeks prior in the semi's (note: he won the last 3 races). I was dialed 10.54 to his 6.50. I got a 4sec head start. I busted his ASS with a Perfect reaction time .5009 to his .567 r/t. I was ahead of him goig through the traps so I gently touched the brakes to keep from breaking out. I went 10.58@65mph on a 10.54 dial. He broke out trying catch me. He went 10.49@105mph on a 10.50 dial.

We have one more race on Oct 9th. I texted him on saturday night and askd him if he wanted a shot at the title at the next race. he said, "Bitch I still own the title, Im just letting you borrow it!" Lmao

Free for me to race and Won $100

We have one more race on Oct 9th. I texted him on saturday night and askd him if he wanted a shot at the title at the next race. he said, "Bitch I still own the title, Im just letting you borrow it!" Lmao

Free for me to race and Won $100

Good stuff! Congrats! Glad you are having fun!

Right.

I never saw why NHRA went and changed it or what their reasoning was behind it. However when they changed it I thought that all NHRA sectioned tracks had to change as well. I was incorrect with that thought process.

Second thing I just noticed, Pacemakers time slips go out to four places after the decimal on reaction times?

• 2 weeks later...

Went back out on october 9th.

Lost in the finals by .006

I will have to wait until our Mid Ohio Ford Club Banquet (Thanksgiving Weekend) to find out how I did in the points for the whole year.

I missed 1 points race this season, hope it doesn't hurt me to bad.