lets discuss the p238

macpyro2

I have a Sig P238 and in my opinion it is a great gun. The full size sights are a 1000 times better than similar pistols such as the Ruger LCP.

When I first got mine and took it to the range, it seemed like it did not want to go to full battery (slide did not want to go all the way forward after firing) and I would have to push the slide forward before firing the next round.

I have since put 300 or so rounds through it and it is now working great.

one other note: the Colt Mustang 7 round mags will fit and work. I did have feeding issues though. after fixing that issue, after the last round from the mag is fired, I get a failure to eject. the shell casing gets caught on the mag.

I have a Sig P238 and in my opinion it is a great gun. The full size sights are a 1000 times better than similar pistols such as the Ruger LCP.

When I first got mine and took it to the range, it seemed like it did not want to go to full battery (slide did not want to go all the way forward after firing) and I would have to push the slide forward before firing the next round.

I have since put 300 or so rounds through it and it is now working great.

one other note: the Colt Mustang 7 round mags will fit and work. I did have feeding issues though. after fixing that issue, after the last round from the mag is fired, I get a failure to eject. the shell casing gets caught on the mag.

Yea they say the colts mags work better, and the slide issue will work itself out after a good clean and breaking it in...I think im going to make a trip to vances tomorrow.

thanks for the input.

Yea they say the colts mags work better, and the slide issue will work itself out after a good clean and breaking it in...I think im going to make a trip to vances tomorrow.

thanks for the input.

I don't know about better but they do work. When I first got the colt mags, they wouldn't feed any round.

An older, better made one. Since the guy from Kimber went to Sig, they've had a notable decrease in quality.

My uncle has a bunch of the older ones. One or two of them was manufactured in west germany, back when there was a west germany. I haven't really handled a newer one.

Just got the sig, very happy with it...shot about 50 rounds through it and nothing serious with jams. shoots very well and is a great natural pointer. The safety issue was obviously worked out due to the fact that its smooth and very pronounced, nothing like a loose selector that was mentioned in many forums i was researching....overall this seems to be a fantastic CCW pocket gun, very happy with the purchase.

Just got the sig, very happy with it...shot about 50 rounds through it and nothing serious with jams. shoots very well and is a great natural pointer. The safety issue was obviously worked out due to the fact that its smooth and very pronounced, nothing like a loose selector that was mentioned in many forums i was researching....overall this seems to be a fantastic CCW pocket gun, very happy with the purchase.

Im gonna need to shoot this so hit me up, I also have a few hundred rounds of .380 we can use.