Have crap to sell on eBay but don't feel like doing it?

Casper

Have crap to sell on eBay but don't feel like doing it? If you bring it to me, I'll list your items for sale and handle all shipping/packaging/etc. In exchange, 20% of your final selling price goes to Ohio Motorcyclists for Children through eBay's Giving Works program.

http://donations.ebay.com/charity/charity.jsp?NP_ID=36596

I will list most anything within reason.

Any limits on things you're willing to sell/ship? Price ranges too? I've got some stuff I've been meaning to list, but just haven't taken the time. I'd be willing to give the donation for your time and effort. Problem is that it's mostly little stuff, and then I've got some tires I want to sell, so they're a bit cumbersome and hard to ship.

Tires I don't want to mess with. That's way too much hassle. As for the little stuff, just depends.

I'll be doing this for a while. It isn't for any specific event or anything. I'll probably continue offering this until I'm sick and tired of dealing with ebay and the idiots that go along with it. LOL

But even then, you can still choose to donate to OMC by listing your own auction and selecting to donate a portion of the sale to us.

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...