Denny Dotson Automotive....

Evolved8

WOW. Judging by the way he comes across on NASIOC, kid seems like a legitimate faggot.

And how fitting is it that the ugly shitbox ends up at Denny Dotson? Some lying little prick sells his broke fuck beat dick car to the most crooked dealer in the state. It's too perfect.

Yep.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

didnt walk, it pulled on me...

Im also running intake and exhaust while being untuned at this point. The bigger turbo, ecu and intercooler are in my garage awaiting nice weather.I hope a bolt on and tuned awd sti can take my stock genesis from a 40 roll in mexico.

rod snapper?

Well Denny says:

2004 STI with only 43K miles and it shows. Tasteful modifications include an APS front mount intercooler with hard piping, Powder coated black BBS wheels, and an OHLINS Advanced suspension Flag 1 set up. As you can see from the pictures the car has also been custom painted with a volcano and ocean theme that is done very well. This car has been well cared for in every aspect. Clean Carfax with no accidents. This is a really nice car!

God I hate this abomination, I see it pretty frequently along polaris, kids always driving around mean muggin, lol. I think most recently was this past weekend, having a talk with the Westerville PD.

I havent dealt with them in buying or selling, but I took them some flyers for import faceoff last year. and they were gonna let me take a yellow and carbon fiber NSX.... now mind you they didnt do any kind of background or credt check, they just said it would be a good idea to take it there. Unfortunately I was not able to take it because their insurance company said no. just adding on to the comment of letting morons drive the cars. yes i know i just called myself a moron, but the most powerful thing ive drven was my dads 3/4 ton truck with a 454 in it. and that was for maybe 15 minutes when i first got my liicense.

I havent dealt with them in buying or selling, but I took them some flyers for import faceoff last year. and they were gonna let me take a yellow and carbon fiber NSX.... now mind you they didnt do any kind of background or credt check, they just said it would be a good idea to take it there. Unfortunately I was not able to take it because their insurance company said no. just adding on to the comment of letting morons drive the cars. yes i know i just called myself a moron, but the most powerful thing ive drven was my dads 3/4 ton truck with a 454 in it. and that was for maybe 15 minutes when i first got my liicense.

+1 they let any old idiot off the street go and test drive their cars. unsupervised. that shits just not smart.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=559767092

Looks like a justin beiber dbag.

HA wow. the kid is clearly an ankle grabbing pillow biter.

and as far as that subaru, i saw it last week or whatever at the car meets. it was at sonic wednesday, and out on sawmill on friday. when did the car go to denny dotson?

I usually wont buy a car unless they allow me to drive it without a salesperson.

its better just to look at the sales person and tell them buckle up. its not drivers ed, they dont have a brake pedal on their side..

seriously though, denny dotson would let any old idiot behind the wheel of any of their cars unsupervised. they should at least do a credit check or something..

its better just to look at the sales person and tell them buckle up. its not drivers ed, they dont have a brake pedal on their side

QFT when someone comes in to drive a car, I always try to go with them. Usually I tell them immediately "turn left out of the dealership, there's a great dead end that'll let you get hard on the brakes and gas to make sure there's nothing wrong with either"

QFT when someone comes in to drive a car, I always try to go with them. Usually I tell them immediately "turn left out of the dealership, there's a great dead end that'll let you get hard on the brakes and gas to make sure there's nothing wrong with either"

sounds legit. you are a rare breed in car salesmen, im sure you are well aware that most salesmen arent that understanding.

sounds legit. you are a rare breed in car salesmen, im sure you are well aware that most salesmen arent that understanding.

rare but hopefully becoming less so; the internet has created a lot of transparency and informed consumers so its a waste of time to try to use tricks.

Is that kid playing rock-paper-scissors in his profile pic? Certainly he doesn't think that's gangster.

The salesman and I both raped a WRB '04 STi at Byers Imports last summer. I gave my old SRT-4 a pretty good beating back in late '07 or early '08 at Lindsey Acura before I bought it, salesman was a douche and kept trying to talk about it like he knew all about it, yet any technical question I asked he gave a deer in the headlights look. One response was literally "I don't know, but those seats are awesome. I'll bet you could take a turn at any speed you wanted and you wouldn't slip at all!". I believe his name was Shawn Fagrave or something close. If you're on here Shawn, you're a douche.

I've never been to Denny Dotson but I've looked at his website a few times in the past. I'll try to stop by next time I'm in Columbus just to put a face to these stories. Might as well drive a car or two while I'm there...I'll drive my Cobra or the wife's 330xi to let them know I'm serious about that Viper or Supra. lol

i scared the fuck out of a guy at carmax. Drove a s2000 and took an on-ramp the fastest he said he's ever been on it lol. Car handled good.

X2...I got one sideways on a test drive from Carmax once. The sales guy was like "Man, you almost lost it." To which I responded "Nah, I meant to do that :)"

My only $.02 is that each time I went there while looking for a "sports" car, what they had on the lot was already WELL USED and they wanted premium money...

2 different Z06's

An 04 GTO back in 04

A Cobra early last year.

My impression is they stock bottom of the barrel cars and then price them like they are a collector car lot.

Probably some good stuff in here -

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/search.php?searchid=1401943

+1