Cheap parts

I've been working on fixing up some small things wrong with my truck like new mirrors, tail light lamps, some electrical wiring and have found the cheapest place to get this stuff from is http://www.rockauto.com I got a whole mirror assembly for $22.00 for my 08 ranger when the dealer wanted ~$120.00. I'd check it out if you are looking for something specific and have the time for it to be mailed to you. I am not affiliated with them I just have bought a bunch of stuff from them for really cheap prices.

If you order something from them put this number in the "How did you hear about us" box for 5% off: 40860813364547.

I need a new driver's side mirror for my Avalanche, but god forbid ANY of these aftermarket companies offer a mirror that has all of the features of my factory mirror (power, heated, puddle lamp, and the impossible to get...auto dim glass).

I e-mailed them to see if any of theirs listed had the auto-dim, but I highly doubt it. :(