firewood for sale-100.00 a cord...cr price!

2pointslow

Just talked to Steven, I let him know about all you guys interested and he said to call him on his cell. 614-753-3903. He said he's sorry and he's been busy with work but to call him and he'll take care of you.

Even hit him up on his cell... never got back to me... ahh well getting it else where.

• 2 weeks later...

I got mine too - and when promised, and no pine. But, it's not a full cord of wood it's a 6' pickup bed - a little less than a face cord. Not the worst price in the world, but nowhere near a cord.

The part that irritated me was when I called Stephen and said he should change his post or make it right - like a second load at n/c - he said he could do that. Now almost 2 weeks later, no return calls, no returned PM's, no extra wood (and I offered to pick it up). My bad for paying for it first, so I'm not going to press the issue, but just so you know what you are really buying.

Vinny isnt that 3 cords pictured, a cord back to back to back?

Depends on how long the pieces are cut - Full Cord = 4' x 4' x 8' of wood, usually about 24" long cuts, it's two stacks 4' tall and 8' long. What many people think is a cord is often a "face cord" or a single stack of wood 4' long, 8' tall (again assuming a 24" cut)

I got mine too - and when promised, and no pine. But, it's not a full cord of wood it's a 6' pickup bed - a little less than a face cord. Not the worst price in the world, but nowhere near a cord.

The part that irritated me was when I called Stephen and said he should change his post or make it right - like a second load at n/c - he said he could do that. Now almost 2 weeks later, no return calls, no returned PM's, no extra wood (and I offered to pick it up). My bad for paying for it first, so I'm not going to press the issue, but just so you know what you are really buying.

called yeasterday and left a message................ we'll see how it goes.

you still called after that... just saying...

never did receive my return calls texts or pms after i said i would like it delivered cash in hand.

• 3 weeks later...
you still called after that... just saying...

never did receive my return calls texts or pms after i said i would like it delivered cash in hand.

yep. Too lazy to find someone else.

Did not matter anyway as he never returned calls.

So ur saying he's selling 6ft(shortbed) truckbed full of wood for $100 and more?. Damn, he's making a killing condsidering 8ft truckbed loads of good split wood down here where I live go for $50-65. You guys def. didn't look at other people's rates thats for sure. Not thread shitting, just stating facts bro. Maybe finding wood in columbus is scarce or something. lol

That's a good price if it's good wood. For a while I sold a cord of Ash/Hickory for $140 delivered and dumped, and people were thrilled to get it. The majority of our customers thought we were dropping too much, and we had to say "That's a cord, I promise." Our 3/4 ton Chevy has an 8 ft bed, and we have about 1 ft. side extensions on it. A cord is that thing clear full up to the cab. If I recall it's about 3500lbs on the scale but it's been awhile.

If it was an actual CORD of good wood for $100, I'd buy all they could supply and resell it at 40% markup. Seriously. Every customer I've delivered to this year said, "Seriously, you guys should raise your prices."

That's a good price if it's good wood. For a while I sold a cord of Ash/Hickory for $140 delivered and dumped, and people were thrilled to get it. The majority of our customers thought we were dropping too much, and we had to say "That's a cord, I promise." Our 3/4 ton Chevy has an 8 ft bed, and we have about 1 ft. side extensions on it. A cord is that thing clear full up to the cab. If I recall it's about 3500lbs on the scale but it's been awhile.

If it was an actual CORD of good wood for $100, I'd buy all they could supply and resell it at 40% markup. Seriously. Every customer I've delivered to this year said, "Seriously, you guys should raise your prices."

yeah ,since then I have found cords for $140 delivered and dumped . All I need to do know is make a call to set it up .

yeah ,since then I have found cords for $140 delivered and dumped . All I need to do know is make a call to set it up .

hook me up with info, I need to get this electric bill cut down and those 4 hour logs SUCK for putting out heat, they just look nice.