More black ops news

Guest 614Streets

Great, now I can spend $3k on a TV so my COD will look better! I'm surprised they don't offer "Mega Prestige Edition" with its own HD 3-d TV, and COD-edition goggles.

Good for them for exploring advanced tech though. I'll play it in 2-d :(

Guest 614Streets
There's going to be a mode where everybody starts out with a pistol and one bullet, and it's one-hit-kill. If you kill somebody you get another bullet.

Yeah that is cool. I imagine the best players at this will be some guy smoking blunts , paranoid as shit on his 3 d tv thinking its his life at stake.

Oh come on you know the game , you walk into any used car dealership in columbus and ask for the 3d tvs that fell off the truck. Come on guys.

Or you luck out like I did, and your current tv gets a dark spot, the required part to fix it is discontinued along with your tv, so best buy matches the price of a current "similiar" TV, and you throw down a little extra dough to upgrade.

Walk into best buy with a 46" LCD 60hz refresh rate, walk out with a 46" LED 3D tv, 3D bluray player, 4 3D glasses. Total worth ~$4000+, actuall cost ~$1000.

Guest 614Streets
Or you luck out like I did, and your current tv gets a dark spot, the required part to fix it is discontinued along with your tv, so best buy matches the price of a current "similiar" TV, and you throw down a little extra dough to upgrade.

Walk into best buy with a 46" LCD 60hz refresh rate, walk out with a 46" LED 3D tv, 3D bluray player, 4 3D glasses. Total worth ~$4000+, actuall cost ~$1000.

Thats awesome. I bought both my 50's at walmart and they are both the same tv but I only got protection plans on 1.

I wanted a LED but yeah way too expensive and these plasmas are Sanyo with the high sheen screens. Can't beat it for the money.

Edited by 614Streets

3D isnt going to save the PS3, cant polish a turd

Oh god not this again...

PS3 is better, and has always been better than the xbox. 3D is just a nice bonus. Only thing that xbox has on ps3 is that you can probably find some HD DVD movies in a trash can for free somewhere.

Oh god not this again...

PS3 is better, and has always been better than the xbox. 3D is just a nice bonus. Only thing that xbox has on ps3 is game choice and a controller that actually fits your hand.

fixed

Did this back in July. Walked in with a 3 1/2-year-old 47" 60hz LCD (only 1 HDMI input, didn't even have a tuner so you could get OTA signals), walked out with a 50" Panasonic plasma with another 2 year protection plan for just a couple hundred bucks...lol.

Oh god not this again...

PS3 is better, and has always been better than the xbox. 3D is just a nice bonus. Only thing that xbox has on ps3 is that you can probably find some HD DVD movies in a trash can for free somewhere.

How's Halo look on the ps3? oh wait..

Who cares about Halo? It sucks. Gran Turismo?

I dont play Gran Turismo, too boring like Forza. However MAG was a terrible game and the ONLY good game for PS3 was Metal Gear Solid4.

The PS3 does the media center well but thats about it, gaming on that console makes me feel like I have some cheap thing in my hand I bought from the dollar store.

And billions care about Halo since it has spawned millions of other peices of media from books to movies and apparel