Local Non-Biased Political Website?

wagner

I have found one!!!!!

Hahaha forgot the link.

http://votersguide.dispatch.com/?sfr=1286395570845

Works very well I just used it last night. You can set all of the candidates for each election and do a side by side comparison.

It list everything: age, marital status, education. Then goes on to ask each candidate questions so you can see where they stand on issues. What’s really nice is you can choose who you like mark it at the top and go to the next one. At the end of once you have made all of your selections you can print it out and take it with you. And from what I can tell the Dispatch doesnt try to sway you oneway or the other.

I have found one!!!!!

Hahaha forgot the link.

Works very well I just used it last night. You can set all of the candidates for each election and do a side by side comparison.

It list everything: age, marital status, education. Then goes on to ask each candidate questions so you can see where they stand on issues. What’s really nice is you can choose who you like mark it at the top and go to the next one. At the end of once you have made all of your selections you can print it out and take it with you. And from what I can tell the Dispatch doesnt try to sway you oneway or the other.

Very nice!

Lol... I compared Strickland vs. Kasich, and side by side its funny to see the answers to the questions... Strickland writes novels for answers, and Kasichs are much much shorter lol.

Would you renew the 2007 executive order that no one can be fired from or denied a state job on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity? Do you support legislation passed by the Ohio House that would outlaw discrimination based on sexual orientation?

Ted Strickland: Yes. I am a fair-minded public servant who believes that every Ohioan, including members of the Ohio gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender community, deserves the opportunity to live to their fullest potential in Ohio, whether they are at school, at work, or at home. That is why I signed this order in 2007.

John Kasich: Yes.

• 3 weeks later...

Excellent.

If I ruled the world, then I'd outlaw campaign ads. Rather, there'd be a link like this on the Internet where the candidates could provide their stance on various issues, and then there'd be a copy of that in all the libraries. And there'd be no more annoying, continuous, retarded advertisements clogging up the airways every .2 seconds.

Lol... I compared Strickland vs. Kasich, and side by side its funny to see the answers to the questions... Strickland writes novels for answers, and Kasichs are much much shorter lol.

One of the junk mailings I got today from the Ohio Christian Alliance directly contradicts this, saying that Kasich opposes both "Giving sexual preference a protected minority status" and "Domestic partner benefits for State employees." Guy must be pro-gay or anti-gay depending on who you ask.

I have found one!!!!!

Hahaha forgot the link.

link doesn't work for me, now :(

Excellent.

If I ruled the world, then I'd outlaw campaign ads. Rather, there'd be a link like this on the Internet where the candidates could provide their stance on various issues, and then there'd be a copy of that in all the libraries. And there'd be no more annoying, continuous, retarded advertisements clogging up the airways every .2 seconds.

I've been saying the same thing. The negative ad campaigns and mudslinging seem to be at an all time high. I have yet to see a single ad that wasn't solely based on negative bashing of opponents. What happened to letting people know who you are and what you can do for the people?

This whole place is going to shit.

Excellent.

Try getting 48 different political phone calls this year. I dont know why or how but they should not be allowed to call your home.