EMan passed out first

Igor

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ would make a much better and more interesting thread. especially where pics are involved. :thumbup:

I am sure these douche bag kids probably think they are cool because they can show a picture, give no real info, and everyone just has to guess at the lame/asshole prank they pulled.

The car sucks, and I am sure the prank does even more. /thread

Whatever happened to the old fashioned tea bag? Wet flour on face? Hilarious phrases with a permanent marker? Dirty txt msgs to his mother? A $40 tranny blowing the guy while he sleeps and taking video of it and sending it to the guy for xmas? Or the all time classic, taking his limp body to 24 hr resturaunts and taking pics of his face in oat meal? If u did somthing like put his car somewhere and get it towed, I would fuck you sister with a crow bar, while u watched as I stuffed my used condoms down ur throat while tied to a chair under paul after eating chipolte so he shits on your head for 20 min.

Than make you pay for the tow fagget

Whatever happened to the old fashioned tea bag? Wet flour on face? Hilarious phrases with a permanent marker? Dirty txt msgs to his mother? A $40 tranny blowing the guy while he sleeps and taking video of it and sending it to the guy for xmas? Or the all time classic, taking his limp body to 24 hr resturaunts and taking pics of his face in oat meal? If u did somthing like put his car somewhere and get it towed, I would fuck you sister with a crow bar, while u watched as I stuffed my used condoms down ur throat while tied to a chair under paul after eating chipolte so he shits on your head for 20 min.

Than make you pay for the tow fagget

Owned

Oranges give a more gratifying thud sound

Soap has no give oranges do.

I think this would call for a leg whipping. If you don't kno what that is ill explain.

Person A ( dumbass) would be out numbered by peers who hold person A down while the group take turn punching and kicking person A in the quad and hamstring causing the feeling of a cramp but 10x worse and leaving person A unable to walk for the better part of 7 days. Not saying this ever happened during hazing of pledges in my frat, I just heard from some friends.

You see eman's car was parked behind igor's Bentley he drove that day. And Igor was headed outside of said house low and below emans car was there. Furious because of this and it was going to take longer than normal to go to McDonald's to order his late night snack (25 mcdoubles). So he summons super human strength (the kind where women get if their kid is in trouble) and rolled the car off to the side. See as long as Igor was able to leave he wouldn't eat eman, therefore in the end he actually saves emans life.

So cliffs:

1.Someone passes out first and then you fuck with his car.

2.Come on a website and make a school bus fire bad thread about it.

3.Blast someone for bad grammar when you display a piss poor grasp.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/68/littlestory.jpg

And now...

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/Rachel_Riley_GTFO.gif

If I posted this thread no one would be saying shit about dick. But because it's a fat kid everyone swarms him like crazy.

lol sucks to be you bruh

That's an expensive prank, if the lazy ass tow guys are closed on 'Columbus Day' and the car still sat there that would deserve something above and beyond bad in return.

If I posted this thread no one would be saying shit about dick. But because it's a fat kid everyone swarms him like crazy.

lol sucks to be you bruh

That's an expensive prank, if the lazy ass tow guys are closed on 'Columbus Day' and the car still sat there that would deserve something above and beyond bad in return.

No miller, if u did this paul wouldn't say shit about u being fat, but u would still get the same response. It has nothing to do with him being fat, the prank was too far. Pranks are all in good fun as long as no real damage is done. This is gonna cost the kid time and money that didn't need to be done seeing as he didn't tell them hey please move my car and get it towed away.

No miller, if u did this paul wouldn't say shit about u being fat, but u would still get the same response. It has nothing to do with him being fat, the prank was too far. Pranks are all in good fun as long as no real damage is done. This is gonna cost the kid time and money that didn't need to be done seeing as he didn't tell them hey please move my car and get it towed away.

I was being facetious so I could slip in a "sucks to be you" and the kid would feel worse about himself.