EMan passed out first

Igor

ok so i haven't been on here is the story around 4:30 am fell asleep shoes off and everything and they picked my car up and put it on a sidewalk the car was being towed when they woke me up the cop said the only reason he even notice my car was due to the fact it was in someones yard thats the only reason it got towed the reason it is still impounded is due to the fact my title is fucked up so I couldn't transfer plates to it so the cop took my plates and i cant prove the car is fully mine to take the car out of impound but hopefully I get a title tomorrow...

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want a tampon :(

So I can throw um at those nasty bitches from Saturday night.

Your welcome Phil, it was one of the best nights of your life and you know it.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Lol, mike it was. Funny as hell. Not the best nite of my life, but the better nite in a long ass time. That shit was hilarious

it was more a drunkin mistake so cant fully blame but yea thats bs

Yea fucking rite, they weren't drunk enough not to spell that shit out in the grass as they purposely drove your car and took multiple pics. Fuck that shit. Id be making a visit with betty and her 16 friends and making those drunk faggets pay every dime to get my car out plus more due to being inconvieced. Your car was safe and sound on the street where u left it. I would have been in jail as soon as I saw my car on a roll back. And the fact that ur " friends" took pics while it was on the roll bac shows they have 0 respect for you or your shit. They weren't drunk then were they?

Yea fucking rite, they weren't drunk enough not to spell that shit out in the grass as they purposely drove your car and took multiple pics. Fuck that shit. Id be making a visit with betty and her 16 friends and making those drunk faggets pay every dime to get my car out plus more due to being inconvieced. Your car was safe and sound on the street where u left it. I would have been in jail as soon as I saw my car on a roll back. And the fact that ur " friends" took pics while it was on the roll bac shows they have 0 respect for you or your shit. They weren't drunk then were they?

they picked it up and put it on the side walk and put it up on logs on all for corners

they picked it up and put it on the side walk and put it up on logs on all for corners

Ok so let me get this rite....

They were drunk so its all forgiven?

But ......

They picked up a car, put it on blocks, wrote a phrase, took pics, laughed about it. Then in the am took more pics of ur miserey, and posted up here thinking it was hilarious? Now ur out hundreds of dollars and dealing with an issue that never should have occured.

And you haven't beat somones ass ? Got money out of them? Contacted a lawyer for suing purposes? Either ur a faggot or dumb as fuck. I hope neither and u get everything squared away.

ok so i haven't been on here is the story around 4:30 am fell asleep shoes off and everything and they picked my car up and put it on a sidewalk the car was being towed when they woke me up the cop said the only reason he even notice my car was due to the fact it was in someones yard thats the only reason it got towed the reason it is still impounded is due to the fact my title is fucked up so I couldn't transfer plates to it so the cop took my plates and i cant prove the car is fully mine to take the car out of impound but hopefully I get a title tomorrow...

That is some bitch ass shit and bitches get cunt punched.

Take them to small claims court. Or lets just see how rich Igor really is since he claimed he's loafed. Make him come up with the money.

I also vote ban!

He's always talking about all this money but he roll's around in an old Acura TL and went to Frebis one night and was bitching cause he had 5$ for gas and that was it.