Next US War...Mexico

TTQ B4U

Years ago I laughed my ass off when Pat Buchanan, while running for a Presidential nomination, suggested that all US troops be withdrawn from overseas to protect our border from an invasion by Mexico. I don't think that is such a bad idea now. (Back then the drug cartels weren't nearly as strong, active, or violent.) Posse Comitas only prevents US troops from being used in the US at time of peace, correct? It does not prevent sending raids into Mexico, or fighting back foreigners on US soil.

Unfortunately the current administration is turning a blind eye to the situation. Border patrol and the INS, etc., are nearly null agencies due to the administrations' immigration policies. Their only use of the situation was trying to increase gun control against US citizens, but thankfully the absurdity of that argument was realized and the measure fell flat on its face.

Arabic chicks? :nono:

Persian woman are hot.

Arabic woman

http://www.moroccangirlsnow.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/arabwoman7.jpg

+

Persian

http://www.bufeo.com/albums/album658/DSC_1760.jpg

= Both can get it...

P.S. if you bomb Mexico the fires would make a lot of people high as hell...

Guest 614Streets
Screw the real estate market, I'm making my first million selling weapons to the Cartels. Pretty sure they're a cash only type of client, not to mention I can stock up on tequila while I'm down there.

LOL

Thought you might wanna see this Tim since your paying attention.

I agree. How is it that the US Gov't isn't responding? :confused: WTF! I say deploy some troops and a few military drone planes and snipe the fuck out of the drug cartel members that cross the boarder.

Fuck putting signs up warning US Citizens, I say put up signs in Spanish warning the illegals that if they come across they will be shot dead with no questions asked.

Makes you wonder if they will do someone once they start targeting our mayors and police chiefs.

The truth is sad.

U.S. Gangs - trained by the United States Armed Forces

Taliban Forces - trained by the United States to help fight the Russians

Fact. The United States is the worlds largest Arms dealer. In 2009 sold more than 166.278 Billion in weapons. 40% of the worlds total weapon sales.

http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/weapons/R41403.pdf

Basically. I say, show me the money, and you get what you want. Everything has a price, even the lives of US Citizens.

If we crush the cartels, the price of pot will go up (for better or worse depending on who you are)

On the other hand, if we legalize it, the mexican cartels will simply lose alot of their clients. I guess they would still exist because of yayo and whatever else, but I feel like they would be way weaker without that revenue.

If we crush the cartels, the price of pot will go up (for better or worse depending on who you are)

On the other hand, if we legalize it, the mexican cartels will simply lose alot of their clients. I guess they would still exist because of yayo and whatever else, but I feel like they would be way weaker without that revenue.

Crushing the cartels is not a possibility. For every one of them we kill two more pop up. The damn thing is like a Hydra. There is too much easy money for people to just walk away from. I'm going with the change the rules of the game theory.