Recommend a good sub-compact for CCW

TurboGoKart

I am looking around now for a good sub-compact for my CCW. So far the only three that look promising are the Glock 27, Walther PPS and S&W M&P .40. Obviously I'm looking at .40's, but any good 9mm's available? Kel-Tec's are pooo right?

Also, with those three, keep in mind holster options also. Or can you buy pretty much any kind/body placement holster for those as well?

I enjoy my Steyr S9. It's unique. I've also fired a very small Kel-tech 9mm (possibly a PF9) and a S&W air weight .357. I thoroughly enjoyed the .357 air weight , strongly disliked the kel-tech. Go to a range and rent some guns. see what you like and what you shoot well with.

I have a Ruger LCP and have been very happy with it so far, it's tiny, has a decent side caliber and is light weight. accuracy sucks ass, but I'll be honest, if I have to use it, someone's going to be within 10 feet of me and closing fast.

S&W CS40 Chiefs Special,small and virtually unknown,not even listed in S&W catalogs.

do a google search for S&W CS9,CS40,CS45.

Never heard of them but looked them up. They look pretty nice for carry. Do you own one if so where did you buy? How much was it?

Thanks.

OP, didn't mean to hijack, I'm just looking for carry guns too.

Everyone wants something different.

You need to decide if you want a revolver. There are PLENTY of benefits to this.

Or, if you want an automatic. There are PLENTY of downsides to that.

What are you REALLY trying to do with it?

Carry everyday? How many hours a day?

There's a LOT of questions you need to answer to help me help you. I recommend and sell anyone anything, but I prefer to get them what's right for them.

I am looking around now for a good sub-compact for my CCW. So far the only three that look promising are the Glock 27, Walther PPS and S&W M&P .40. Obviously I'm looking at .40's, but any good 9mm's available? Kel-Tec's are pooo right?

Also, with those three, keep in mind holster options also. Or can you buy pretty much any kind/body placement holster for those as well?

Glock 27