Misc. electronics for sale.

FST94TSI

I'm selling my Sony universal touchscreen remote. It has a couple of scratches on the case but works absolutely perfectly. I'm pretty sure I still have the book with the codes in it but you should download the most current one from the Sony website anyways.. It is model RM-AV3000. $40.00

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j2/pete94tsi/51SCEG3GPNL.jpg

For faster response please call or text me at 614-507-8183

The Sony PS2 slim comes with a couple of controllers the cables to hook it up and several games. I haven't looked at the games for quite a while so they aren't anything new but all of them still play.$40.00

Acoutsic Research bookshelf speakers. 6.5" woofer and tweeter in each speaker. Dark colored cabinets. These speakers really compliment a nice home theater system well, thats what i've always used them for. $50.00

Sony 5 disc dvd player with remote $50.00

Xmod fully aluminum chassis runner with remote. It has a full aluminum chassis, aluminum tie bars, aluminum shocks, aftermarket springs, high speed gearing, aluminum heatsink, aluminum motor cover, aluminum gear case, staggered mini-z wheels, soft compound road race tires, pn racing motor, custom soldered board, RS lowering kit, and deans plugs for battery connections. The car is setup for lipo's and will handle up to 7.2 volts without adding more mosfets. It also comes with a fixed frequency chip, and remote. All the car needs to run is a new set of thin lipos. I took out the set that I had in it because they go bad if not cycled freuently. $50.00

Edited by FST94TSI
Add pics and PS2