Camaro/SRT8 Challenger/R1 PICS

lilmiller74

Noise, exposure, gay angles.

0/3

Noise in these looks like it's due in part to excessive tonal contrast. Most noticable in #1

3-4-5 are decent. Angles used are a bit non traditional but it's just a fun photo shoot.

#3 has the best potential. Need to angle both cars to be staring down the lens in an aggressive way. Think composition to. Attempt to draw the eye in vs trying to focus it immediately. #4 would have been a cool poster shot if you would have shot it wider with the edge of the sun at the top of the building and the cars at the bottom left of the image. Would create interest all around the image wit the eye then landing on the cars.

Keep it up.

My buddys sister shot the pictures, she is in school for photography.

The wheels on that Camaro need to be bigger, or the car needs dropped or something. I don't know, they don't look right.

The car is lowered and lower it anymore and kiss traction good bye, they dont make the wheels any bigger in the bolt patern.

The car is lowered and lower it anymore and kiss traction good bye, they dont make the wheels any bigger in the bolt patern.

Replace your sig pic. This shot looks way way better.

http://www.pbase.com/timothylauro/image/129554630/original.jpg

I liked 4 and 7. Well done imo.

Love the head on and rear shots of the maro. Then you see em from the side and all I see is front and rear overhang for days. Not your fault though, its the design of the car. Just avoid full side on shots of the fbods and you're golden. They look tits head on or rear end.

I liked 4 and 7. Well done imo.

Love the head on and rear shots of the maro. Then you see em from the side and all I see is front and rear overhang for days. Not your fault though, its the design of the car. Just avoid full side on shots of the fbods and you're golden. They look tits head on or rear end.

Yea they look kind of goofy directly from the side, but she has a bunch more photos that she is editing and ill post them up when she's done.

Pics look good. Whats the best free photo editing software? I'm not serious enough with pics to pay $200 for photoshop.

Free PHotoshop. I have and use CS2. Others here have CS4 or 5 even. I see no need for the additional baggage it carries. Up to you....Save your $200. CR Can help :bangbang: