Tomorrow Night

jeffro

So i promised the lady i would take her out for something fun tomorrow night. Problem: i am the most unoriginal person in the world.

CR, where would you take your significant other on a tuesday night? im not 21 so a bar is out of the picture. i only got one chance to do it right. Halp!

311 is at the lc tomorrow. no idea if shed like it though. she likes music.

Strip club? Get her a lap dance? Not sure if there are any that allow under 21. Of course I'm kidding, but would be a good way to find out if she's a kink or not. I don't know of a damn thing going on Tuesday, let alone something classy. Bout the only serious suggestion I can make is pick a restaurant you can't afford (non-chain) and take her there. Afterward take her to a movie. I know dinner and a movie is a cliche, but it's been a standard date forever for a reason.

Movie tavern

Pick up dinner somewhere and eat at high banks or another metro park (if it's not cold as shit)

If it was wed. night you could go ice skating at OSU on Lane Ave.

Hmm we have never been to movie tavern and dindin at highbanks sounds nice...

lame depressed girlfriend is lame................................................. offered to take her to 311, didnt want to. offered to take her to blue jackets game, didnt want to. she agreed on a movie, after i took her out to dinner. backed out then wanted to have dinner/movie at her house. now she wants to eat seperately then watch a movie. anyone up for some street racing? cars running good.

edit: just blew me off completely. no not litterally faggots.

i gotta clean this place up before the owner gets back from vaca anyways.