I'm in New Mexico

Buck531

Got to LA on Friday, got my buddy (who I'm buying the car off of) drunk as fuck. Woke up the next day, went to Hollywood and the walk of Fame (fucking tourists :)) then woke up at 6 am (LA time), drove 12 hours to Albuquerque NM and pounded 3 beers very quickly at Applebees and now i'm here with the wife in the hotel.

The car is rockin' (for a Regal). Trans is very tight and it rides better than my 99. GPS is showing me averaging 78 mph. Got here from LA in about 12 hours. We didn't see ONE single cop until we hit Arizona in the hills then there were 4 almost right in a row with peeps pulled over. The speed limit in NM and AZ is 75 so that was cool floating by a cop at 80 and him not even flinching.

Next stop.. Joplin Missouri. Then after that Columbus.

The speed limit in NM and AZ is 75 so that was cool floating by a cop at 80 and him not even flinching.

Next stop.. Joplin Missouri. Then after that Columbus.

Nice! Glad it's a smooth ride so far. Now........Hotel.........wife..........put the laptop down. Go put something else on top of your lap :)

Made it home tonight about 7 pm. Just as what the GPS said. Good trip. The drive wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I guess it helps when you're in a poor mans Caddy :). If I had the chance to do it again.. I would. The views out in New Mexico with the sunrise is amazing. We didn't hit any rain until Missouri today and that only lasted a few hours. The rest was overcast and a nice drive. Other than the jackass people who like to just stay in the left lane and the truckers who pull out in front of you knowing you're going 80 and just like to piss you off. Other than that it was good.

I took a ton of pics. I'll post them up tomorrow.

Made it home tonight about 7 pm. Just as what the GPS said. Good trip. The drive wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I guess it helps when you're in a poor mans Caddy :). If I had the chance to do it again.. I would. The views out in New Mexico with the sunrise is amazing. We didn't hit any rain until Missouri today and that only lasted a few hours. The rest was overcast and a nice drive. Other than the jackass people who like to just stay in the left lane and the truckers who pull out in front of you knowing you're going 80 and just like to piss you off. Other than that it was good.

I took a ton of pics. I'll post them up tomorrow.

Nice. Reading this reminds me of National Lampoon's Vacation, lol.