Black Ops people

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jason plays as a sniper. He's good at it, and within a couple of weeks on MW2 had and kept a 1.6x K/D ratio.

So what you are saying is you guys share a tent :)

J/k, I'm picking up a copy on Friday after work. If I get it before then Ill end up calling off.

I hate what some of these games have done, aka "kill cams" etc, they need to go back to the counterstrike/day of defeat days with updated graphics.

I have no problems with camping and from time to time I am a fine user of Coleman products. Just thought is was funny.

so i dont care to read through this, but those of you that bought it, worth buying?

I don't think the game is any better than MW2 so far. It has some aspects that are slightly better and some that are worse. I was hoping Black Ops would've renewed my interest in the COD series (got burnt out on multiplayer) but it hasn't.

Dover, definitely pick it up. Multiplayer is of course a blast, and way deeper this time. You can put your clantag and emblem on your gun, change your facepaint, and even paint your gun. Also, so far the single player story is excellent. The first level is a fictionalized take on the bay of pigs, totally epic.

I am 100% a camper. Procamper if you will. 20/20 should = 0 in my book and I wish they had a game that would allow a time limit but would also 0 out your kills until your went positive. I cannot run and gun however I have never lost a one on one match either in mw2. I played against the #1 ranked us player(at the time) based on wcg site and beat him repeatedly. If I can, I will attempt to stay in one place throughout the entire match and minimize my deaths as much as possible. For those who ask why, I ask why play a game for 10 mins you dont put any effort into trying to win?

I ask why play a game for 10 mins you dont put any effort into trying to win?

That pisses me off about campers. I prefer to play objective games, then you have these fags that just camp the whole time and my win/loss ratio is in the negative I'm sure because I always get sided on the fail team. Too damn concerned with their k/d ratio which I couldn't care less about, just play the fucking game.

Which is another good thing about MoH, you have skill points which gives you something that more accurately depicts how good of a player you are for bragging rights.

I just picked up my copy, can't wait to dominate some noobs.

JumpinJewRocket

We usually have a dozen or so CR people on at night, we kinda just end up on parties and teams.

would of played with you guys more last night, but the servers kept booting me. so i played alone.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9c/Forever_alone.png

That pisses me off about campers. I prefer to play objective games, then you have these fags that just camp the whole time and my win/loss ratio is in the negative I'm sure because I always get sided on the fail team. Too damn concerned with their k/d ratio which I couldn't care less about, just play the fucking game.

Which is another good thing about MoH, you have skill points which gives you something that more accurately depicts how good of a player you are for bragging rights.

I just picked up my copy, can't wait to dominate some noobs.

It pisses me off that the game which is suppose to as as realistic as can be for what it is allows people to go 20/20 and be at the top of the list and obtain the most points. Why play a realistic game in the most unrealistic manner possible? Those who camp in corners of a room are retarded, I will give you that, but I make an attempt to control an entire area of most maps, not sit in a random spot. Its the strategy that has insured I have the most wins of those I play with. You should not be given credit for having the most deaths just because you also have the highest number of kills. What I have found is usually the guy who has the highest score is on the losing team. If you play a team game like I prefer to play, I naturally expect each person to do their part and not leave it up to the rest of the team to control their deaths just so that one person can die unlimitedly(sp?) as they attempt to get the highest number of kills. I dont care if my team all goes 1/0 the entire game as long as 1. I dont get team killed, 2. I get the win.